Tell Us About Yourself

RuneyPoo

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Tell us about yourself in this thread... I will start out...

I live in Lockport, New York. I moved here when I was eleven from North Dakota. I lived in North Dakota all my life till we moved here. I started school here in 7th grade, end of 7th grade I got sent to a juvenile corrections facility in Riverside. I spent four months there, got out and started going to 8th grade. I went to 8th grade in Niagra Falls, after graduating from Middle School I went to Lockport Opportunity Projects. This school is an alternative highschool for kids with past records of getting in trouble. I left there last year febuary and in the beginning of April I got sent to Auburn Correctional Facility for breaking into Big Lots with some of my friends. I took all the blame for them. In about end of July I got out of there with Parol. I have two more months of Parol on me, meaning I cannot leave Niagra Falls and if my Parol Officer catches me outside after 10pm, I get sent back.

Right now I dropped out of High School and am working at McDonalds at 6.00 an hour. I am trying to get back with my X-Girlfriend Trisha, my first love of course. And my clothing preferance is mainly clothing such as South Pole, Phatman, PacSun, or Nautica... I also will wear eye liner a couple times a year and finger nail polish about once-twice a month.

I am into partying, drugs, alcohol, and just like chillin around with my friends around here. So basically, I'm a no good life scum... :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How bout a little about the rest of you?

raDixGhost

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gamers2k4.com
Hmm iam 17 i live in farmington Connecticut. I moved here in the begining of 10th grade. Before this place i used to live in Glen Cove New York. I got in trouble once with the cops, although its not a record because i was a minor. Umm i just got a job with a packaging company it pays 8.50 an hour. I have a shitty toyota corrolla but it gets me around places. My biggest fear is dissapointment and i ****ing hate boring movies. I go to alot of hardcore shows(BTW THERE IS ONE 29th and iam excited). I DONT want a girl friend after my last shitty relationship. I love working out and i love ****ing.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
we already had this didnt we?

its just that im lazy to type.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am 16 and i live in Moscow, Russia. First time i moved here was from St.Petersburg in 1998, basically my character formed in that place, my love of soccer and alchohol emerged while i was in Moscow, we lived where until 2001 and after that my father got a visa and we moved to Raleigh, NC in the United States. In the states the major thing that bothered me was the outer boredom of the suburbs, in Russia something was always happening, boredom was unknown, but in US, i started playing computer games, which i never done before in my life. Anyways after 2 years of TV watching, fat growing, computer gaming, with rare boozing with my freinds, my father decided not to reknew his visa, and we went back to Moscow. We rented the same apartment we were renting before and i went to same Aleph private school that i was going to before we moved out of Russia. I was very happy about coming back, i was emailing and insant messaging my freinds all the time i was in US. Once i came back, for atleast two weeks i was getting drunk in the apartment building basement with my freinds. People were calling me fat, i told them to shut the **** up or i'll sit on them, we made fun of politicians, old good times. Also i got back to playing soccer and after 3 months of intense exercise i got into shape for soccer. Last august i was on the 3 day concert called Vtorjenie (Invasion), that was pretty fun, 3 days of busing, listening to drunk people playing their music, forcing one of my freinds to play the guitar at 2 am in the morning and getting chased by a 22 year old after stealing their toilet paper. Good times. Right now i am in my 11th and last grade in school, ready to finish it. Quit my job as a janitor at a Kamaz factory last january, currently learning how to program in C++ and make money off it. Ready to enter MGU, which is the best university in Russia. My interests are hanging out with freinds, boozing, drunk and sober girls, soccer, programming, history, and sniffing glue.

I am just an average Russian who's going to die from liver failure at the age of 40.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Kuzmich said:
In the states the major thing that bothered me was the outer boredom of the suburbs, in Russia something was always happening, boredom was unknown,
Im glad Im not the only one who thinks that, honestly theres nothing going on in North America, and even if you were to go out with your friends.. everything is so ****ing expensive, like it could cost you 20$ for karioki, while it costs only 5 dollars in Korea, or like 2 dollaor or something per hour in Internet Cafe, while it costs 50 cents in Korea,

Then again, those places doesnt exist around here.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
go go liver failure :p

My Name is Dustin, I'm 18, and I live in San Antonio. I moved here 5 years ago, my step-dad is in the military so we move alot. San Antonio sucks, it is the deadest town in existence, I pass my time drinking and going to shitty partys. I have finished the whole drug phase and think I am a beter person for it. I used to play video games, but now I think they suck, and I have no ****ing clue why I remain a member here.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
I like this thread. Something a bit different, finally. Anywho...

My name's Joe, I'm 20 (never too old for gaming.), and I live (currently) in Marysville, WA. Not a bad place...better than where I lived before...which was a TINY town in Washington called Port Angeles. Our biggest main attraction was Wal-Mart...and it was a very small wal-mart...mind you. I went to School in PA...from grade school to highschool. Finished up highschool (yay) and started going to a community college in PA. I took courses mainly involving computers. With that I learned several skills...consisting of graphics, game design, web design...and others. I'm currently in search for a job...hopefully involving web design. I'm also interested in photography...I have an eye for those types of things. I'm a big fan of the gothic culture...and use to study it quite a bit. I have a few friends who really pulled me into it, and it got my attention. My hobbies include, literature (I love to write poetry and stories), Art of many forms, Music (I can't live a day without it), the paranormal, medieval things (I'm a collector), computers...especially linux...I love how I can REALLY have control over my entire system while using it, going to shows...I'm a big supporter of my local music scene (but not a scene kiddy ;P). I'm also known to ramble, so if this seems long and boring, please refer to this sentence ;D. I also like debating with people..and I tend to over-think about things...meh. As said above I love music...some of my favorite bands are: Queen Adreena, Godhead, Marilyn Manson, Mortiis, In Flames, Empyrean Sky, Bella Morte, Switchblade Symphony, AFI, Schoolyard Heroes, Tristania, Serenia, The Sins Of Thy Beloves, Kittie, The Gathering, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, Diary Of Dreams, Borknagar, Unanimated, Dimmu Borger, ect.. I listen to tons more...way too many to list. Uhhh...my favorite colors are red and black...and...I'm hungry. I do have a girlfriend...we live a bit far away from each other, which sucks, but it's worth it..because she's a very unique, and smart person...(and hawt..lmao). That's a bout it..I may edit if I remember more junk to add :).

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
N_Edd said:
Im glad Im not the only one who thinks that, honestly theres nothing going on in North America, and even if you were to go out with your friends.. everything is so ****ing expensive, like it could cost you 20$ for karioki, while it costs only 5 dollars in Korea, or like 2 dollaor or something per hour in Internet Cafe, while it costs 50 cents in Korea,

Then again, those places doesnt exist around here.
Forget wasting money, in Russia you can buy 1.5 litter bottle of 10% Ochakovo beer and a bag of dried, salted bread peices for less then 50 rubles, thats less then two bucks. And then have fun time going to the center and just walking around, or playing drunk soccer.

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Names Heather from Urbana Illinois, a regular type place with many stuck up close minded old people. Just like to have fun and laugh with people, and to go out. Went to high school graduated and in the U of I now, probably gonna have to retake a few classes but eh its okay. I am a person if you meet me you will never forget, not so many people around here will catch your eye and attention. I'm very much into fashion and material things and I'll be honest, I will judge you on your clothes, just what a fashion freak I am. I care very much about my appearance and I think everyone should, no one wants to be ugly. I like to sing, even though sometimes it doesn't sound the best *coughs* And ofc, I love t.A.T.u!

And single and looking, just felt right to say that in here ;)

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Picture Here

Picture Here

My name is Bret Carl. I am 19 years old, and love to drive around the town never exceeding the speed limit. I am currently employed at my local Wendy’s restaurant, because I dropped my city job, working as a lifeguard, due to nonnegotiable hourly wages.

I enjoy short walks, and long swims on the beach. Walking, and running at a reasonable jogging pace. I also enjoy weeding in the garden, finger painting, and writing short musical scores that employ biblical verses from the book of Numbers, and writing daily metaphors in my Big Book of Little Metaphors.

I am presently writing an autobiography about my local trips around town and the adventures, and pains, I endure while charcoal sketching homeless vagrants sleeping on beautiful yellow park benches with vivid green trees and gray sidewalks.

I also enjoy creating many things such as sand art, Lego castles, banjos made of empty Kleenex boxes and rubber bands for strings, colorful straight lines on a single sheet of paper, and last but certainly not least, blowing bubbles through a straw in a nice ice cold glass of V8 Smoothie.

I’m open for all kinds of ideas and concepts. Such as, wearing socks with sandals, peanut butter and two different kinds of jams, salt AND pepper my scrambled eggs, eating party chips without any dip, and watching reruns of TGIF on Saturday.

Searching for a girl within the Northeast side of Wisconsin. Will travel two towns over for love.

Bret Carl

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Kuzmich said:
Forget wasting money, in Russia you can buy 1.5 litter bottle of 10% Ochakovo beer and a bag of dried, salted bread peices for less then 50 rubles, thats less then two bucks. And then have fun time going to the center and just walking around, or playing drunk soccer.
Holy shit, I'm moving to russia.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
i was born in Houston, Texas. growing up i wasnt the popular kid, i was the kid on the block that was friends w/ jerks that would make fun of me and treat me like crap...btu i had low self esteem so i didnt fight back...

around the age of 8 my [drunken, racest, white] stepdad started showing anger torwards me for being my fathers sona nd being mexican, saying racest remarks about mexicans because iw as in the room just to make himself feel better...

over time this lowered my self esteem even further, until i moved to Humble, Tx in the 6th grade...i started to mature and my low self esteem turned into a kinda anger... i began to fight back to anyone who picked on me, figuring out (after so long) that my size alone is very scary to most kids (i was like 5'10 in the 6th grade) i began to lash out at my stepdad whenever he did mean things like that, but became a friendly person in school as long as you were nice to me. i started smoking weed around 7th grade... then went a bit further (wont go into details on that) and in 11th grade i was arrested for carrying a switch blade in school (they searched me trying to find weed) i was sent to J.J.A.E.P (Juvinial justice alternative education program, or as its better known as, Juvy school) i spent the next....i believe 6 months there, in that time i moved out of my house because my stepdad and me didnt get aong good at all (about a year before that i sent him to jail cause he hit my mom, and we got into a fist fight or two) i went back to school (got outa juvy) this year (12th grade) and am currently in CompTia A+ Certification class's, and doing quite well in it i might add.

im not a mean person, im a very loveable guy...but if u get on my badside all hell breaks loose.

growing up i didnt listen to music. i started listening to rock around the age of 13, go tinto heavy around 14, then after beign arrested i started listening to rap, getting used to it around the juvy kids (which were all thugs n gangstas) and now i listen to both rap and rock.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
My name is Michael, aged 16. Born on the glorious day of March 08, 1988 in Scarborough, but have lived in the former "City of Weston" Toronto all my life in the same house. I have never had to changed schools, I was brought up and spent 10 years in the same crappy under-funded catholic elementry school. I refuse to drop out of highschool, no matter how stupid I think the entire education system is. Half way through Grade 11 currently, with absolutely no certain future ahead of me. I have limited skills in anything, I'm not overly artistic. I really cannot do math without a calculator to do even my adding. I'm not the nicest person you will ever meet, and I don't really care much. I have a group of friends, I make no effort to make more. I actualy become overly annoyed at my "friend" to often. I actualy don't like conversations, or conversing with people. I hate team sports. My friend had a shirt that I think would suit me, it had "Social outcast" written on the front.
I run Track and Field, short distance sprints, pole vault javelin, I will probly be doing maybe long jump or triple jump this year depending. To sum up my music experience, I have already posted it here
I hate following. I hate being like everyone else. I refuse to do something someone else does. I hate the overly depreset, I hate the overly religious. I hate the fags that will look for anyway to pull themselves ahead of everyone else in pursuit of self interest. No one is true, I hate the fake reality people try and portray. Which is odd, becasue everyone on the internet hides behing a wall. I can't do that. Though I feel I can comunicate better on the internet, computers are so much more inviting than anything else.
Gaming has been my greatest discovery. A game is so much more appealing than physical human contact. A video game doesn't judge, it doesn't annoy(in most cases anyways).
Mankinds pisses me off. I made a discovery very early I hate the way makind drives itself on destruction, it lives off the destruction of everything even itself.

I also realize I'm an overly pessimistic person, and i am completely fine with that. No reason there has to be no preperation for the worst, to see the worst. Casue if i'm wrong I can ultimately enjoy something good out of being wrong about things turning out bad.

~Edit~
When people ask me how I can justify "ripping" off bands and companies by downloading files. Here is how I see it. First off, Music and movies itself is overpriced. Bands have no talent anymore, no true artists exist anymore, and if they are around still they have just about completely sold out. Artists also can make good music fine, I do not believe that someone who makes a few songs should be pumping in the cash they do. Same with actors, and athletes. I really cannot understand how people can buy into these people who are no different than anyone eles. These people have been marketed and people buy into it, they just hand over money so those without an education that can throw a ball around makes a shit load of money. I hate our society.

N[U]TS

Reaction score
hm names Roy. 18 years of age and i live in a shit hole that is worse than san antonio tx drive 2hrs south and youll come to Portland. You have to drive 30 mins just to get to a mall, movie theater, or just some form of entertainment. Lived in this damn town all my life and cant wait to get out of it. The only good thing that comes from it is its peace and quietness. There is nothing but drugs alcohol and sex here....wich isnt totaly bad but yea it gets old. My feelings on life right now are just pretty negative....is there even a purpouse?

B~E

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
On a sad, fogy rainy morning of 1984 After Dawn, in the cargo area of a fishing ship on the Atlantic Ocean, my mother, ackwardly stuck between two boxes containing salvaged artillery munitions, she painfully gave birth to me but died of an hemoragy soon afterward. My familly had left war-torn Europe for the communist lands of Soviet Canada with nothing mor than what we had on our back, plus 550 roubles, wich isnt enough to buy you coffee out there.
Eventualy, one month after my birth, my father sold me to ship's captain for something to eat, and thus, I was raised as an horphan, in the ways of the sea. 18 years latter, having survived by raiding commercal vessel and transport ships and by eating what I could scrap from the boots of the captain, I eventualy made a run for freedom by killing him on a stormy night, steeling his many gold pieces, jumping in the water, and swimming to the shore of Canada in less than two weeks. But it wasnt easy because I had lost my inforior mandible in this rithless fight. But with the fortune I was able to carry on me, I bouth myself a carton boxe to live in, a computer and the Internet. My current situation is that, well, im living as a con artist, desesperatly trying to seduce females over the Web so they will let me live with them, in a manner that isnt unlike that of a parasite.
But I have to hurry, because I wont be able to keep the vengfull ghost of the pirates for long...

The end.

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
t.a.t.u97 said:
Names Heather from Urbana Illinois, a regular type place with many stuck up close minded old people. Just like to have fun and laugh with people, and to go out. Went to high school graduated and in the U of I now
haha tatu, my dad graduated there and thats where he met my mom.

I live around 1-2 hours from there, i believe.

but anyways, ill try to keep this short even if that mite be impossible

The names Joe, the girls call me Joey or Joseph. Im 16 and im always on my computer. I like hanging out with my friends and go cruisen around my neighborhood.

I make a living by selling dvds and cds (about 16 dollars a day) and by working for my dad for 8 bucks an hour (not to bad, eh?)

My life use to revolve around sports cus i was good at them. After this year im not playing any. But i guess it was worth it earlier in my life because it got me higher in the social rankings cus i was the "star" at them. Now i dislike the whole sports idea, so i dont play them.

I listen to every type of rock and anything close to it. I listen to some rap every know and then if i feel like im in a party mood.

Theres more, just i said it would be short...................

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
*keep it sweet but simple* im 14, skatebored/computer is my life, i dotn have a gf at the moment, and im NOT gay. :)

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
15 plays teh comp/baseball/football... will kik u in the nuts if u ask me a question that is simply retarded.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Black~Enthusiasm said:
On a sad, fogy rainy morning of 1984 After Dawn, in the cargo area of a fishing ship on the Atlantic Ocean, my mother, ackwardly stuck between two boxes containing salvaged artillery munitions, she painfully gave birth to me but died of an hemoragy soon afterward. My familly had left war-torn Europe for the communist lands of Soviet Canada with nothing mor than what we had on our back, plus 550 roubles, wich isnt enough to buy you coffee out there.
Eventualy, one month after my birth, my father sold me to ship's captain for something to eat, and thus, I was raised as an horphan, in the ways of the sea. 18 years latter, having survived by raiding commercal vessel and transport ships and by eating what I could scrap from the boots of the captain, I eventualy made a run for freedom by killing him on a stormy night, steeling his many gold pieces, jumping in the water, and swimming to the shore of Canada in less than two weeks. But it wasnt easy because I had lost my inforior mandible in this rithless fight. But with the fortune I was able to carry on me, I bouth myself a carton boxe to live in, a computer and the Internet. My current situation is that, well, im living as a con artist, desesperatly trying to seduce females over the Web so they will let me live with them, in a manner that isnt unlike that of a parasite.
But I have to hurry, because I wont be able to keep the vengfull ghost of the pirates for long...

The end.
Damn dude, for real?

Zmoney

Reaction score
Hey My Name is Zack which some of you might know, I am 17 years old and live in Tonawanda NY. I am still attending High School at the momment and am super pumped for graduation. I plan on attending NCCC(Niagra COmmunity college) the only thing holding me back is the fact I have been accepted into The University of Buffalo and Buffalo Sate University. I plan on goin to college for Criminal Justice and Computer Science. I am currently learning C++ and Web design.

During my free time I am on my schools basketball team which is ranked in WNY. I also have been playing bball my whole life. I also love to lift weights and work out 24-7 in the off-season. I am employed at the TED's HOT Dogs around the corner of my house and work for 650 and hour.

I enjoy partying and having a good time, This past year I have been un-straight egdeing myself and goin out and doin bad stuff every weekend.

At the momment Im technically single but Im in the middle of a relationship with a girl that has a BF, but cant end it until they get back from the crusie there goin on....long story. (prolly gonna get me killed)

I like starcraft and any sports video game.

Im a class clown and many consider me the FUnniest kid they know.

AIght thats me.

AOL:ZZ22000 ( I'm me, I dont bite.....That hard)