Alchemist: Acid Bomb --- armor reduction/dmg over time
Panda: Alchol --- hit/miss percentage

P+A+P = any army reduced to *sheit*

note: add in fierire fire/or banshees for more flavor

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
You wrote it?

That's strange because pre-alchemist I had heard Panda/Pitlord paired with ghouls and banshees, like, infinity times. I think first time I heard it was here, long ago.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
too bad that wont work too well...

dispel > those.

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
Jenny said:
You wrote it?

That's strange because pre-alchemist I had heard Panda/Pitlord paired with ghouls and banshees, like, infinity times. I think first time I heard it was here, long ago.
i wrote it w/o alchemist , but i added warden to the heroes
just that

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Pit Lord is good, but watch yourself when controlling any of those heroes. Panda is good with hindering accuracy but as a 2nd hero he may not have the strength to fight harder units. Pit Lord is targetable to Dryads and other speed hampering spells, I learn this the hard way sometimes. Alchem is slow, but with good strength and Healing Sprays, you won't run into a situation where he could nearly die.

Btw, any buffs and tier3 air > that

Revelade

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
All 3 only last 15 seconds so your enemy could run back until it wears off, then proceed to pwn you with spells that last longer, or are instant.

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
Revelade said:
All 3 only last 15 seconds so your enemy could run back until it wears off, then proceed to pwn you with spells that last longer, or are instant.
Uh, they last 15 secs but their cooldown is 15 secs too, so you can just spam them.. drunken haze + howl of terror + acid bomb + curse + cripple is completely handicapping... AND you can use your banshees to possess their dispellers, or maybe change the alchemist for a dark ranger and silence their casters =)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Revelade said:
15 seconds is quite a long time when you're in ladder game IMHO.

however, Dispel > those nerfs, and by using those nerfs, you'd become overdependent on your units, while enemy heros can use stufs like frozen nova, fok, clap, etc etc..

NeverDaSame

Reaction score
jetlee said:
Tri Hero Mass army handicappers:

Pitlord: Howl --- dmg reduction
Alchemist: Acid Bomb --- armor reduction/dmg over time
Panda: Alchol --- hit/miss percentage

P+A+P = any army reduced to *sheit*

note: add in fierire fire/or banshees for more flavor
I don't normally get heroes from the tavern. I may try this tomorow.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
With regards for the Alchemist, I really just use him as a second hero with Spray/Bomb. Usually, I can micro heroes right so they rarely take damage. However, Chemical Rage lasts 12 seconds which can increase ias up to 125% attack speed.

I believe Pan brought this up, but you can combine Chemical Rage with Nec's Unholy Frenzy. This combo will give you almost infinite attack speed for 12-15 seconds O_O;

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Try fan of knifes with breath of fire...against a human army...Hell probably need lots of scrolls of healing! BUt at least you are making the army buy them...instead of making priests to dispell the effects of Haze/howl...or bomb(dunno if it can be)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
It can, but by manual means. That would decimate undead armies too, since fiends don't like taking spell damage. Same with Ghouls!