T~ building order on fastest with terran

dreamcrusader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i just need a good combo on everything. i want to have tanks, vulters, marines, firebats, goliaths, wraiths, ghosts. i want to be able to kill mass hydros ans goons to.

dfuze

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if you want to get anti-ground this will work:

build a barracks, supply depots, and get rines for defense, then get refineries, then make 2 rows of 3-4 factories, get tanks and vultures and use spider mines and seige tanks and if you have enough you can stop most attacks (get turrets by tanks so they dont get destroyed by air)

Tiger_shark

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by dreamcrusader
i just need a good combo on everything. i want to have tanks, vulters, marines, firebats, goliaths, wraiths, ghosts. i want to be able to kill mass hydros ans goons to.
you don't need to have everything..

m&m + tanks > hydras & goons

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
not familiar with money maps...... but this would be my bo

supply, rax, refinery, (2 rines and bunker near base), supply, factory, tech from there

Madball

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ived played fastest alot and you should reallly pump out marines in the beginning no matter who your facing to avoid a rush. I mean literarly pupm out marines from like 4-5 barracks. Then either go againt a nme or use em to stop an attack. Then when you have build anotehr base (cant stress this enough), and gotten a somewhat good economy build alot of factories. I always mass gols, vults, and tanks from like 15-20 factories depending on who Im going against etc. Then in late game you can just send your rines away to die if ui like to be able to make more metal.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Meh, on money, I used to play em, I just massed the following units: Vultures gols tanks and wraiths/ghosts. It ****ing ownz anything they throw at you.