Support Battleforums!

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
I just made these with the help of the top bannner and thought it would be a cool way to bring in more members. The first 2 are from the top banner. The third one was made by me from scratch. I will be making more soon.

Please. If you have a small site put one of these on there. :)

NOTE:
These are not affiliate buttons. Just to support the site.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i guess i can go ahead and support BF, but with how many members we get a day, is it really that important?

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheNamelessPunk
i guess i can go ahead and support BF, but with how many members we get a day, is it really that important?
Most of the members we get are just people who are looking for hacks. With these buttons we would be getting members legitmatly.

battle plans

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by AxL
Most of the members we get are just people who are looking for hacks. With these buttons we would be getting members legitmatly.
i agree with u axl because when i first came here i was looking for hacks (shame on me) but now im a keeper if i had a site i would put it on and the 3rd one is sexy lol

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Originally posted by battle plans
i agree with u axl because when i first came here i was looking for hacks (shame on me) but now im a keeper if i had a site i would put it on and the 3rd one is sexy lol
Its ok. To be honest I came here for hacks to :)

I out-grew it though and decided I would rather be a newb who does not hack, then a newb who does. Then again TheSummit, changed my mind about hackers. Very smart guy.

Also if anyone would like to add a button just post it here :)

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
made one
thought it looked ugly
got angry
copied AxL's idea and ripped off those monsters on the top of the page
used the same host sicloan used which btw is pretty damned good

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
shit i was here for the hacks too at first. As you can see the site just grew on me.

We should have TheSummit make out a full letter explaining hacks, leechers, and this site lol.

just throw it up in the stickies of all the hacks sections kinda explaining to the guests how much more this site has to offer then the hacks. i mean all you have to do is find 1 or 2 topics they have interest in outside the hacks sections and you kinda get hooked.

if you just get those guests to look around they will eventualy find a thread or post they cant help but to reply to.

well thats how it came to be for me anyway. well that and the fact i was noobish enough to try to convince the WC3 hackers to release a disc hack :p

well i grew out of that and im still here to stay even if i must leave for a while as long as these forum exist im sure ill find my way back

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Sicloan
why yes, yes i did :D

and i know that host kicks monkey balls! it hasnt been down once and you gotta love you can just upload stuff without logging in!
not anymore :(

Bobtheconquerer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm here for two reason to keep a healthy relation between two BF's and also I got nothing to do on my weekends... well usually I go to parties... but seems like we ran low on parties when we get closer to christmas.