Stupid thing your team mates do...

HellSpawnGothic

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Aight ive been playin 4v4 alot reacently and I was doing good tell i started geting gosu horible players, last game Was the saddest one I have played yet...I told my team mates to get a hero and meet me at a spot I pinged on the map, I then look at reds base and he only has a baracks, and by this time im saying red get a hero and a farm, I allready had 3 footmen and a mk by this time...then there was yellow..a lvl 3..all he had was ziggaruts around the outside of his base along with a crypt thats it...and finally...purple..who goes pristist of the moon...worse ****in rusher in the world...>.< god I hate noobs..

Please feel free to post your experinces in team games with noobs >.<

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
****ing keep asking you for money

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
In a 4v4, similar to noob_phucker's complaint, massing troll bat riders and moving from base to base, taking out the main hall.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
4 Workshops for Gyros? Blah. Alls you need is 1-2. They pop out so quick. 30 Seconds or less.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Well you're really smart on that issue :D
Yeah, 4v4 is very horrible if you want to get a good score, they are always bs'ers that don't really give. 2v2 is the way to go. =\

M3_feelin_0wn3d

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by noob_phucker
massing gyros. though incredibly effective ( he had 80!, im not exaggerating). he had like 4 workshops pumping them out and when the sky turns brown, u start to shit urself.
uhm not exaggerating u say... u can have 100 food. if im right gyro = 2 food so that makes 160 food + atleast 10 food peasant + 10 food for 2 heros + some footies or whatever +10 makes 190 FOOD! so ur ass. max gyro u can have is 40. if no hero and almost no peasant 45!

Zantetsuken

Premium Member
Reaction score
What people fail to realize is that gyros aren't in frozen throne. They were replaced by flying machines. The problem i have with flying machines is that they only have 175 hp's i believe, while gyros had over 400 i think.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
uhm not exaggerating u say... u can have 100 food. if im right gyro = 2 food so that makes 160 food + atleast 10 food peasant + 10 food for 2 heros + some footies or whatever +10 makes 190 FOOD! so ur ass. max gyro u can have is 40. if no hero and almost no peasant 45!
Gyros/Flyers are only one food Papi. They also produce Same/faster than Peasants in TFT. For assuming you have 10 peasants on gold and wood all together. Then two heroes for 10 more food. 100-20=80. 80 Gyros is the max unless you sacrifice a hero or peasants.

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
ok this is something they say that makes me go wtf.
"what do ghouls do"

also i won a 4vs4 rushing and my teammate rushed with necromacers and we won

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Once a teammate(human) tried to rush with militia. :-/. He didn't even find em before time ran out..='(
(for militia)

-Sakuhta

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well, I massed Acolytes from 10 Necropolis once.. it was funny as hell when they couldn't kill them all as my team raped their army.. but by the end of the game I had 1 Black Citadel and 9 Halls of the Dead with 81 food total, only had 1 hero and 3 Ghouls.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Lmao, retarted, and how it worked i dono, but kickass! lmao

-Sakuhta

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by M3_feelin_0wn3d

good point i was thinkin the same exact. thing dont make up gay crap like that again you fagget whoever wrote that (talkin to person who wrote his allie had 80 gyrpcopters)

snow_raven

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
once i was playing a 3v3 and one of my enemies was massing militia

i mean not just 10 or 20 like 50 of them, he had a town hall in every single gold mine, even next to one of my allies base, and he came in with like 70 militia, i swear that was all he had, it was so hilarious

oh, the irony.