Stupid thing your team mates do...

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Stupidest thing? Probably massing batriders without any upgrades and cried when the enemys hippos killed them. when i asked why he didn't use unstable concoction he said he was eating dinner.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Originally posted by Pan
Stupidest thing? Probably massing batriders without any upgrades and cried when the enemys hippos killed them. when i asked why he didn't use unstable concoction he said he was eating dinner.
LMAO! He was eating dinner while his little bat riders got totally owned. Amusing :)

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Intel Zero
LMAO! He was eating dinner while his little bat riders got totally owned. Amusing :)
Maybe amusing for you. I had to sit and watch him die.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
You could have went and got a nice...cold..beer...oh wait nevermind, well do you play 4v4 or 2v2?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
i used to play 2v2RT in TFT.

I haven't played 4v4 or 3v3 since my RoC noob days.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
I play them RARELY. Pretty much just for fun, but I win anyways. But for the people that really want to get a good RT score, should do 2v2. I've seen TONS of people complain and whine how their team mates suck so much in 4v4 from bs'ers and etc, and they havnt figured out yet it's the RT format itself. They never change it, and keep losing.

HellSpawnGothic

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Eh I think 4v4 is pretty fun, though I think you shouldnt do 4v4 tell ur at least a lvl 7 and not a noob, cuz then people just get like pissed at you when ya **** up and shit, but if u do it right, you learn very good rushing techniques and how to counter multiple atacks, not to mention it is quite fun when u mass swarm ur enemys base ^_^

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
he didnt flame, and it doesnt matter how much food it costs it still goes over the max even if EVERYTHING was 1 food. buddy.

-Sakuhta

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Be rude to each other in the asylum,not here..
HellSpawnGothic: Correct, go over lvl 7 and you rarely get backstabbers! :)

scatjoe

Member!
Reaction score
question, i play 2v2, and have you ever had an ally who just says you suck and do everything wrong the whole time and who just keeps asking for recourses, i donno but that just happened to me..... i was like, dude just stfu

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I don't think you can get any stupider than my mass acolytes.. I went 1-1 with them in 4v4. So nyah. :)

Vinny04

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well the most stupidest thing a teammate of mine did was built about 4 or 5 halls and just starting pumping and massing acolites... Me and my other 2 teammates were like wtf is this guy doing? and he told us hell have an army by the time the other teams have a few men.. So lol throughout the game he kept massing until we faught the other team which in a matter of seconds his guys got owned by air and eventually out men got owned cuz it was 3v4.. Then during the end he is laughing and saying we sucked.. Lol it was just a funny game.. wish i woulda saved the replay!