Story 3

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
An explosion rocketed the sky. Red flares burst in the ashen atmosphere. metal and flames moulded into one as the object hurdled toward earth. Smoke covered the air, and flames licked out for oxygen. fianly, as the rocket plumeted to the rocky ground, the engine blew in an explosion unseen, or heard in decades. The ****pit of the cruiser was left untouched a mile away from the explosion of the out of control engine.
The doors opened, and a man crept out. He knew nothing, not his name,not his background. Absolutely nothing.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by ddn2002
anymore?
I'm getting to that. i have three storys going now, and i need to balance them out. when i think of it, i ll write more.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
He did not know his name, where he came from, where he was. Questions riddled his head. He looked down at his mangled ship. What was it?
He began to walk. The land around him was scarred. Brown dust, no animals, plants could be seen. It was a wasteland. He looked down and was surprised to see he was wearing brown boots, he had black pants and a gray and white top. There was a crest of a ship on his clothes.
He tried to remember what it was he was doing when his head exploded with images and pain. HE saw people moving driving flying swimming. Large buildings towered over the land, humans were here, they were king
Suddenly it was gone. he remembered some of the images that had passed. But there was only one word he remembered. Earth.
He could see a structure in the distance. It looked as if it was a large rectangle sticking out of the ground. he moved closer and saw several more.
These were buildings, but they looked old and destroyed. There was no one in sight. the entire place was deserted. cars were flipped over, chunks of ground and earth were thrown all over the place. buildings were crumbling.
This was earth, but not how he remembered it.