Starcraft2: Marine

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Right click on my signature copy the url.

You can't copy someones avatar because the link doesn't end in .jpeg or .gif

SCfan13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well you heard wrong its gonna come out 2007. Really guys think about t. SC1 lasted for years and its still very popular and still hasnt died out yet thanks to Master Virus' research on that poll. Seriously if SC is still living then Ghost is obviously gonna have a good run. Since its coming out Winter 2003 Then its goodness will end in lets say late 2005. So making a super 3d sequel game would take all of 2006 and finally be released in early 2007, you gotta think logically.

I

IW_Bruiser

Little note, still getting used to the whole forum thing, havent done many......

ok, to set anyone that doesnt know straight......
blizzard "will" be making sc2, its that simple, but, emphasis on the will, they havent started yet, so how can it come out when all they really have are the 3d designs of the zergling, marine, and hydralisk that were easter eggs in wc3..., they going to make it after they finish w/ wow, then they will make it. they've taken wc and diablo far enough, they need to brin g up sc too. i know bout ghost, but.....checking...blizzard doesnt say anything bout what time it takes place, but it doesnt matter, they're going to make it. if u take total profit from all t3 of their pc games, and add wc and diablo together, they are more than sc, sc bout i'd say....75% in comparison to diablo and wc, but release sc2......u can just double sc's profit in a year.