Starcraft2: Marine

Induhvidual_1

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Since they are making a STARCRAFT: GHOST, why don't they make a SCM where instead of third person from ghost or second person from SC: Brood War, they go first person like Counterstrike. With a SC2Marine, Blizzard would certainly hit oil, I mean first person shooters have gotten so popular these coming years, and this would be profitable compared to those dumb Gameboy Advance games they are wasting time on, (ie the lost VIKINGS and some other crap). blizzard will face competitions with Half Life and Unreal though... but being a marine will pretty cool, they are one of my fave characters in SC... Go Go Go and so on.

guitarmonky55

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
they are already making sc ghost, and making sc2 as a first person shooter would be a HUGE mistake. shooters do, no matter how much any1 wants to argue about it, lose their flair after so long. the RTS style that sc and bw have makes it so good that the game is still selling more copies than newer games years after it was first released. the sc ghost project is only a way of biding time and keeping ppl interested while they finish up the warcraft series and plan for the next. sc2 will be in rts form, and it WILL be huge when it is released.

GotCraftian

Member!
Reaction score
ya a fps would, make it crash... and then when they decide to make SC2 everyone will thinnk it is gonna be lame...

also it wouldnt be a rine... it would be a new hero rine like Nova from scg

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I don't think they should anyways Blizzard seems to be very slow at development and SC 2 I heard wasnt coming out until fall 2004 and I want to see what it's like. If they make something like Starcraft: Marine then SC2 Probably wouldnt come out until like 2007.

- The_Matrix_Reloaded

:halo:shoot

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
I heard that they're were making Starcraft:Ghost 1 year before they let it out into the public.(around sept 20002) They might do that to SC2. So in about a year, they'll probably start on SC2.

(V)aster)V(ind

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.idealplayers.com
I think that SC2 will be sorta C&C game...hopefully there is going to be a new race (most likely 2 because of the trend War2 had 2, SC had 3, WAR3 had 4...) and SC Ghost is going to be a 3rd person shooting type of game. And your person walks like they have long legs sorta(tech TV)

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Blizzard wants to make Starcraft 2 when it starts going down in profit and when people start to get bored of it. On a poll, 2000 people voted. The poll was:

What Blizzard Pc game do you play the most?
Starcraft
Warcraft
Diablo

Out of the 2000 people, 79% of them voted for Starcraft. That proves that SC still hasn't died out yet. I can't remember what site I got that from.

FakeNameHere

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
thats cool since i would have voted for sc2. i hope sc2 comes out less then 50$- and somehow keep it's uhh addictiveness. unlike wc3... i just cant find out what went wrong.

Darkzero190

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.unitedmarines.cjb.net
Sc2

Sc2 would be a great game:wavey :wavey :wavey :wavey sc1 still is number 1 and hopefully sc2 will have the same inpact.(and it should be 10$ like sc1.)bilizzard took to long 2 make sc2 that game should of came out years ago they should of been on sc3 by now.

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
$10 like SC? Man no way. It'll probably be $40 - 50 for the first couple months. Then go down to $30 - 40. Then have the battlechest:D

Darkzero190

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.unitedmarines.cjb.net
Bilizzard is so stupid they should be puttinmost of there time oin sc2 cuz i bet they made moremoney out of sc then warcarft or diablo(notput together of course) i remeber wen i bought my frist copy it was 5 months ago i mean i been playin sence it came out but i stoped and i bought another copy itz still making money to this day.

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Originally posted by Darkzero190
Bilizzard is so stupid they should be puttinmost of there time oin sc2 cuz i bet they made moremoney out of sc then warcarft or diablo(notput together of course) i remeber wen i bought my frist copy it was 5 months ago i mean i been playin sence it came out but i stoped and i bought another copy itz still making money to this day.
They have to wait till sc is not making any profit. If they were to make Sc2 right now, what will the people who just bought sc think? They'll think it sucks because they just spent their whole fortune buying sc and now they got to spend another fortune to buy sc2. Why would they want to spend the fortune on sc and bw when they could save for about 20 more dollars and get sc2. They want to wait till nobody buys it and(so the people can get good at it) then when they release sc2, everyone can be happy.

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
My signature? The huge picture in my post that says my name?

find a picture within the limit:
size:30kb
Dimension: 550 x 200

Right click on the picture
copy the url
Then surround the url: