StarCraft II

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Don't you guys know that Gamepro is known for their lies? Plus, Blizzard said that they haven't even STARTED SCII, but it is on top of their games to do next. Blizzard would not lie straight to our faces. They haven't started it, and they won't start it for awhile. So be quiet.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
tru tru tru it is on there list

WilliamDell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com
You people shouldn't worry about Starcraft II, it's going to come out eventually because Blizzard has barely started in developing the whole Starcraft saga. Based on the sales they have received on the previous Starcraft games, I think Blizzard will most definitely exploit this situation, they would be fools not to.

Aeris22

Member!
Reaction score
right if blizzard didnt continue there starcraft series it would be a HUGE finalcial mistake they would be giving up millions of dollars

SCfan13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
As you know I am a direct employee for Blizzard Inc. As I specialize in Starcrat's department I've come to tell you that Silent Assasin is lying. We did not place any schematics or picture in a Gamepro magazine. We at Blizzard Inc. have begun non-detailed layouts of the game. I can give you information from my superiors, all you have to do is post.