StarCraft II

Draxthor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
do u guys think there will be a StarCraft II ? StarCraft is been out for ages and I am already getting board from it

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
bang, wrong forum check some down

i ave not a clue

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Try getting good at it, its impossible to get bored if u know how to play it.

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
tru aka-47 master every race and map . if u have then u will be on the top 10 list of the ladder ranking. when your #1 and have been number one for a month try ums map and make some..... na you cant bored with sc so much u can do. And i doubt that SC2 will be released before 2006

Silent_Assassin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yes guys im pleased to infrom you that there will indeed be a starcraft 2 only it will be called Starcraft:Zero and no guys im not kidding.... this information did not come from my friends or something.... this game straight from the famous game magazine Gamepro itself !!!! YES !!!! is what your all thinking.... but wait before you jump up and shout.... blizzard has only begun to make it.... ever since warcraft 3 came out.... blizzard has hit a snag... on wither to go with the 3d envirement (which will make less men capacity) or stick with the 2d and make it to where you can still get lots of guys.... this was the last i heard of the Starcraft:Zero project.... i swear on my life this infromation is not false and that gamepro did say this in decembers 2002 issue (2003 really) when i get more info on the game ill let ya know but we have only one screen shot of it because blizzard is keeping a tight hush hush on the project but the picture look like well it was a picture of a ship blowing up another ship... and the ship that wasnt blown up didnt look like a bc but more on a startrek looking thingy and the other ship look like a f-16 fighter jet but only more 400000 year generation upgrade like,..... sorry i dont have more but like i said once i get more ill give more... i promise... why do i go to these great lengths because i too want another starcraft

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
WOW, u serious? GREAT !!!!

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
how can u be bored of sc r u ok??? leave the forum and if ur bored(i dont think it is possible play war craft 3!

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
"we have only one screen shot of it because blizzard is keeping a tight hush hush on the project but the picture look like well it was a picture of a ship blowing up another ship... and the ship that wasnt blown up didnt look like a bc but more on a startrek looking thingy and the other ship look like a f-16 fighter jet but only more 400000 year generation upgrade like,"

cant u post it here plz??

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I know its in a magazine, but the magazine could have a site, or u could have a scanner... just asking

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
cool a piture

Zmoney

Reaction score
they have an sc2 screen shot?

Zmoney

Reaction score
if they do post it im mad interested!

rs12287

Reaction score
Website
thetemplararchives.cjb.net
I swear i will be royally pi**ed if this turns out to be a hoax.

Im Almost certain blizzard will make stacraft 2, come one there would be millions upon millions in it for them. Besides, they wouldent do that to thier loyal fans, not release stacraft 2.

Of ALL games, stacraft 2 is probably the most eagerly anticipated.

Finally- How can you be bored with starcraft? There are only 3 possibilities, either you Are not an RTS fan, which still isnt much of a deterrant for many people, you never gave it the time to fall in love with it, or your foaming at the mouth in a mental institution.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
The small food count in WC3 was a good idea. No more massing 30 Carriers. It's more stragetic and tactical then.