Starcraft II Units

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
right like the korean could actually change mechanics with their fast and insane micros and strat. that be crazy a pro korean sc2 player could miraculously burrow his mutualisk and no one else knows how to do it. and theres no bug and cheats.
you definitely got what i was trying to say:rolleyes-blank:

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Phase prism is basically a shuttle, and moves around all units, even the colossus.

Warp-in works like this: AS soon as you have a Warp Gate you can warp in any unit to any place within the power of a pylon or phase prism. Once a unit is built, that warp gate goes offline for the amount proportionate to the time it would normally take to build that unit (from my understanding, a few seconds less actually, making the warp gate fundamentally important). Once that time is up you can instantly build any other unit, which would then take it off line and etc. Apparently Protoss players can use "w" or some future defined key to instantly select all their warp-gates.
so its one unit per warpgate/warp in before you can build another one? thats why i saw multiple warpgates being built in some sc2 gameplay videos.

in the video you can see multiple zealots warping in a pylon field, so that mean they came from a multiple same numbers of warpgates, right?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
so its one unit per warpgate/warp in before you can build another one? thats why i saw multiple warpgates being built in some sc2 gameplay videos.

in the video you can see multiple zealots warping in a pylon field, so that mean they came from a multiple same numbers of warpgates, right?
That is how it has always worked. Everyone builds multiple construction buildings, and warping in multiple units at once comes form multiple warpgates.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score