Starcraft 64

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
How many of you have it? I do, although it is more novelty than anything...not a good game for consoles.

I am watching my 5 yr old brother play it, and I must say, he has no idea what he is doing and it is hilarious...!

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i tried it once and its sooooooooooooooooooo bad :( cursor gets really annoying as it moves like a son of a bitch and the ****ing builds are ****ed

Magikarp

Reaction score
Me and my friend played together once, it was hilarious because he tried to BS me. What a dumbass.

Visions of Khas

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
I used to have it, but gave it to a friend. I thought it was okay, gameplay wise, but I yearned for the better cinematics and the voices. The costs of some things are a bit different, too.

By the way, I doubt you can think of the extra bonus map in the game as SC canon. It just doesn't go with the story-line.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Omg, it is good, I beat it all but its just to ****ing laggy.

Visions of Khas

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
You need some expansion thing to not only paly the BroodWar half, but also to unlock two-player mode. I think it just suppliments the N64's systems or something, allowing greater processing, or... something.

Jagfel

Member!
Reaction score
I remember playing it, me and some friends were 1v1'ing in it with the expansion pack... Man, it had no purpose to the Black fog (splitscreen >.<)

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
I've played it, didn't like it. It's like Warcraft for PlayStation.

Magikarp

Reaction score
Originally posted by RT
jebidiah, how u play 2 players?

As people have mentioned, it requires the expansion pack (I haven't touched a N64 for years, but I think you replaced something with it inside of the machine). A lot of games used it, I believe.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Yeah...the expansion pack, was like a video card kind of thing, came wit hDonkey Kong 64, although you could buy it seperate...I have it mostly because it could be worth money some day, even though the game sucks, the reputation behind Starcraft owns!

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Yeah, the 1v1 were fuxed cause of split screen.

Jagfel

Member!
Reaction score
As I said...

Also, too bad I didn't pick up a copy, it would go for a nice bundle on Ebay some day, due to the fact that they stopped producing it because it sucked just that much.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
yeah, and it was near the end of 64 life span

DarkRider

Xbox Junkie
Reaction score
lol.... I never actually played this game. I wanted to though. I may go out and try and find it. See how bad it really is.