Starcraft 2 screenshots

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
They should make Warcraft III in 2D (Sc Mod).
It'll be cool. and please, zerogamers, stop advertising your website. almost all of your posts are from advertising your website. and you got off topic too.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Yeah and im scared. lol ive seen hella sc mods. i dont think ive evber botehred finding any for war3

Reaction score
Website
www.metallica-rocks.tk
first off, they already made a war3 game with the starcraft mod, its war2, where starcraft got there mod, so it is really a war2 mod, not a starcraft
and second off, The game is called Starcraft Ghost, not Starcraft 2!
They have started making the game, only they got the characters name and made a screen shot of wut it would look like, its not not gonna be like any other game blizzard has made (at least that i no of), its gonna be like command and conquer renegade, well, i hope better, cuz that game just sucked!!! You will play the role of Nova, a women elite Ghost operative hero. I found this info and some screen shots for Starcraft Ghost on a really good site for blizzard games that never lies (blizzard.com) check it out, the link is http://www.blizzard.com/ghost/ Dont listen to the shit other people said, cuz u can only trust blizzard ;) ~~~

RoCkErAdEmA

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
my god....when will people stop finding pictures of the new wc3 mod and calling is sc2. there are no sc2 imges out, anywhere. why you may ask? because bilzzard hasn't even started to design the game. stop making post with links to pictuers of wc3

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
No. It's schedueled for Beta testing sometime this fall.

Reaction score
Website
www.metallica-rocks.tk
dude, RoCkErAdEmA, u ****ing idiot, that wuz on ****ing blizzards website, the company who makes the starcraft and warcraft games, u no, the company in charge of b.net, yea, thats it, blizzard, that wuznt a war3 mod that i posted, that wuz the actual shit, they have started shit, click on the link, its from BLIZZARD, STUPID ****ER, UR A N00B, IF BLIZZARD HAS SCREENSHOTS AND HAS A PLOT, THAT MEANS THEY STARTED MAKING IT, WHO HERE ****ING AGREES WITH ME?

senureMiget

Premium Member
Reaction score
blizzard isnt makin the mod

its not offical blizzard project

blizzard dosent want anything to do with it

its not sc2 its sc only with 3d grafics same story only wc3 enigin

RoCkErAdEmA

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
1)i am not a ****ing idiot
2)it doesn't matter if it was on the blizzard website. the fact is, it is not sc2, it was a wc3 mod being made by some other company.
3)BLIZZARD HAS NOT STARTED MAKING SC2 YET, SO STOP POSTING SCREENSHOTS OF IT

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
rocker is right. and metallica its not on blizzards official website...

http://www.blizzard.com

please give me a link where they said they started sc2. blizzards says that they plan on extending the sc story (SC2) but they have not yet began making the game but plan to in the future. im guessing sc2 wont be out for a few years.

Reaction score
Website
www.metallica-rocks.tk
dude, amrtin77, ur a ****ing idiot, thats the same site, go to www.blizzard.com , the same site u posted, then click on the middle choice in the "Current Projects" section, and thats the site i posted, ****ing idiot, thats blizzards ****ing official site!!!
and when ****ing starcraft ghost comes out, ur gonna feel so ****ing stupid
and RoCkErAdEmA, i never posted a war3 mod of s2, i posted the real game, starcraft ghost, and 2 mroe things.
1.) why would blizzard put it on there site if there not doing it
2.) why would it be under the "Current Projects" section if they never started?

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dude metallica chill out and read. we are not talking about starcraft ghost. we are talking about starcraft 2. everyone knows sc: ghost is under construction, but they have not started sc2. if you want to talk about ghost we have a forum for that.

senureMiget

Premium Member
Reaction score
Just because some idiot put those screen shots under sc2 doesn’t mean the jackass is right those are one again an unofficial mod for wc3

P.S. Matalica you better chill out and read the post be for you flame someone

P.P.S. He is probably going yo flame me for this

Grimace

Member!
Reaction score
Well i'll be behind you.

I sure missed alot.
I just think we should sit back, and wait. Maybe they'll start it, if they haven't, soon.

^_^;

ConfedMonkey

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Just because some idiot put those screen shots under sc2 doesn’t mean the jackass is right those are one again an unofficial mod for wc3
Then you have the nerve to warn someone about flaming.

Then again, He deserves to be flamed, there are many of these threads/usernames that talk about SC2 and its "screenshots".

senureMiget

Premium Member
Reaction score
all i said is that matalica has done alot of flaming and i told him to chil out dso most likely he will flame me

Reaction score
Website
www.metallica-rocks.tk
im not trying to flame neone, but some guy said that they were making sc2, when they must of meant sc: ghost, cuz no1 has screenshots, and no1 on blizzard.com has started talking about making it. and ive been on aot of sc sites, and i havnt seen neone officail site talking about making sc2, so most likely, sc2 doesnt even exist!

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
he thought that sc:g was sc II? *points tv laugh at a comercail*now that i got that out of the way.. was that what he was thinking?