Starcraft 2 screenshots

D

dgamer5000

Here are a few screenshots of the internal alpha release, its going to be a hybrid of fps/rts (by popular demand) its extremely early in development and is using sc: ghost models for testing. Due to budget issues, blizzard are using low-end technologies(hence blocky graphics) but will be ported to up-to-date technologies upon its release.

There are alot of problems yet to be solved, such as the speed issue. Alot of people still use 56k for internet connection, and SC2 kept lagging when it was tested and a LAN.

Anyways, on to the screenshots.

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
there are none.... as far as i know blizzard hasnt even began creating SC2. they are working on 3 things now. some blizzard arcade thing. some warcraft thing and SC ghost. thats what blizzard.com says at least. they say they have plans to make a sequel to SC but its not under developement

Ubuu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
forum.bodybuilding.com
Originally posted by dgamer5000
There are alot of problems yet to be solved, such as the speed issue. Alot of people still use 56k for internet connection, and SC2 kept lagging when it was tested and a LAN.
Wow, if that is true, they will degrade the graphics of the game and will decrease the unit pop. limit.

AnTony801

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think I found some Starcraft 2 Screenshots I'm not sure though,
but i have like 10 other different screenshots like this.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Wow, how gay.

TossEater911

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
IT LOOKS GOOD GRAPHIC WIZE... BUT IT LOOKS LIKE IT WOULD BE DIFFRENT GAME PLAY STYLE..
FOR INSTANCE... UNIT SELECTION... (NOT AS ACURATE AND AS wide WITH THAT SCREEN) but it seems like it would be less GORY becuzse of the 3d graphics.. unless blizzard would make the game rated M wich would probably be OK but the sales will drop slightly becaujse you hafto be over 18 to buy that game...

senureMiget

Premium Member
Reaction score
lol finaly somebuddy gets it thank you TheLightsOut.
who ever thinks that a link to wc3 campains is screenshots for sc2 is a dumb ass

senureMiget

Premium Member
Reaction score
shh keep it on the down low if people keep talkin about than blizzares is goan stop the production