Starcraft 2 rumors + True facts

ross

Member!
Reaction score
I want to know what you think about them making it or if they are not making it and why you think (know) why they arn't making it. I realy think their making it just it wont be out for a while.

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
I think it's gonna come out in...btw 2008~2010
b/c they're working on starcraft: ghost, warcraft III exp, and world of warcraft. I don't think they have time to make sc2. and Blizzard shud make sc2 after ppl get tired of warcraft III. and one more thing, if blizzard is making sc2, why they don't release sc2: beta or announcements?
[[ its justa my opinion]]

KaosWarrior

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If you goto www.blizzard.com and goto the starcraft ghost sections's FAQ you will see this:

Q: Is this StarCraft II?
A: No.

Q: Will there be a StarCraft II? When?
A: Although we have not made any announcements and do not have a development or release timeline, we do fully intend to revisit the world of StarCraft on PC at some point in the future.

alot of you have probably alrdy gone there and seen this, but hey, there are also probably alot who havnt.

SCfan13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol thats probably true. You see guys Blizzard are lazy asses I mean come on. Making us wait till 2008 for a sequal for a PC game! Take Westwood for example. They have made around 6 or 7 command and conquers while blizzard has made 1 starcraft! And you may think that Blizzard is busy with warcraft and diablo but they finished them a couple of months ago. Westwood has plenty of other games but still make many command and conquers.

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
They may be too scared to make SC2. Starcraft and Broodwar are still really, really popular and they're afraid that SC2 might not reach to the level that Starcraft and Broodwar has set.

Or they're lazy

Or The reason they started Starcraft:Ghost is probably because they weren't making any profit anymore from the original games. And they won't make Starcraft:2 until Starcraft:Ghost is not making any progress.

Or they're lazy.

Isn't WCIII:Frozen Throne coming out because WCIII isn't making any more profit. I don't know. I don't have WCIII.

SCfan13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thats possible but its definitly cause their lazy i mean jeez its been years and no word on sc2 and Westwood made 7 c&cs!

DiPPnDoTz

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Westwood may have made 7 c&c's but remember well over half of those have sucked =\ atleast take some time in making a decent game! I wouldn't call it laziness...and i wouldn't expect to ever hear a release date for a LONG time so blizzard doesn't have to feel rushed to launch the game - so they won't find themselves falling behind and then release a pos that nobody wants ::cough cnc:ts cough::

SCfan13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thats a good point but Westwood has initiated 4 good c&cs out of the 7 and Blizzard made one. Sucks or not it is unacceptable to wait this long for a sequal to a game. No game sequal ever took this long no matter how good! I'm starting to believe they dropped the idea.

DiPPnDoTz

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I don't know the exact time length..but half-life has taken mighty long...who knows, they're (blizzard) prob just lazy ^^

(btw i wasn't including the expansions)

SCfan13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol actually there is even length. Command and Conquer red alert 2 was made about 4 years after 1. Well starcraft was made in 1998 and its 2003! VOILA

DiPPnDoTz

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol..

that silly series..its hard to think of c&c and red alert as 2 different series...given they hold the same first name..but 2 different storylines

SCfan13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
LOL ARE YOU CRAZY MISTRO sc2 will 100% not come out in a year or two! blizzard hast even began it and if they did they would have told us like a year before they began...lol sc2 will be done by 2007 or something

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Uh? Ghost is already out? It will only appear near Christmas in my country :(

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kos Mos
the true facts about StarCraft Ghost is that it comes out this july byt i dont know which day it comes out thats a fact.
i thought it was fall.......