Starcraft 2 rumors + True facts

Jedi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ghost is already out? why didn't i hear of this? where do you live? hmmmmm... are you sure it's out already? i thought it was still in progress and was coming out later this year, early next year...

Jedi

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
hmm we need to ask cort he knows lots bout it

greyknight517

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
just to tell you guys the reason they didn't make sc2 yet is becuz they are workin on diablo 3 and FYI it was supposed to come out in 2001 but they ditched it. Even though i am still pissed and there will be 5 races. they made a section for sc2 in 2000 but closed it down. I was so pissed when i heard they ditched it sigh*
:hbutt = me

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
The only Diablo-related project Blizzard is working on is patch 1.10, which is large enough a patch that they need to devote all their time to it. I also doubt that Diablo III was supposed to come out in 2001. Diablo II came out in what, 2000? A single year is not enough time for Blizzard to make a full game. Hell, it takes them nine months to come up with a good expansion for a game. It just can't happen.

They don't make sections for games they have yet to announce. Why? It's illogical. When they announce StarCraft II, a section will be opened and totally devoted to StarCraft II. No announcement, no section.

What are your sources for this so-called information?

SCfan13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
SC2 wasnt made yet cause Blizzard just finished frozen throne then followed on ghost! Their was no time.