• Star Trek

Votes: 12 29.3%

• Total voters

WilliamDell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com
I think it would be cool to do a movie that involves Q. Has anyone read the book Q Squared. That's a good book and it involves parallel dimensions too. A movie involving Q might also solve the questions I have about what Q was trying to tell Picard on the last episode of ST:TNG. Also I think they should make one involving DS9 and all the characters who went their separate ways.

DarkRider

Xbox Junkie
Reaction score
Originally posted by WilliamDell
I think it would be cool to do a movie that involves Q. Has anyone read the book Q Squared. That's a good book and it involves parallel dimensions too. A movie involving Q might also solve the questions I have about what Q was trying to tell Picard on the last episode of ST:TNG. Also I think they should make one involving DS9 and all the characters who went their separate ways.
ya, that would be an awesome idea. THAT WOULD BE AN EXCITING REUNION!!!!!!!! who wouldn't want to see that if it ever heppened???? I would have an exclusive party for it ( thats going too far). j/k ;)

-The Prowler Strikes Again.

Ghetto_Rap_Masta

Premium Member
Reaction score
They should make a massive movie thats like 5 hours long and involves EVERYTHING from ST and EVERYTHING from SW and base it upon what would happen if the two universes met.

Make like a huge war movie, with all the races and stuff from SW vs all the races and stuff from ST

Personally, being an avid trekie fan, i think ST would win. ST has all this new healing medical technology, and the smallest inter planetary ship is the size of a star destroyer. Also, The borg would easily assimilate over 90% of SW technology and own SW ass

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Originally posted by General Xizor
I like Star Wars because if the two universes met, the Trekkies would get their asses kicked! I mean, a Star Destroyer vs. Enterprise? X-wings vs. any Trekkie ship?

Answer to Maverick:
Qui-Gon Jinn is the name of Obi Wan's mentor. Qui-Gon was slain by Darth Maul in Episode I. And Sypho Dias was the leading member of the Jedi council sometime before the beggining of the Episode I, he was killed about a year before Ep I, I think.
Not much info on him, though.
I see. Thanks General. By the way was Boba Fett in the SW trilogy? Where did he say those lines in your signature?

WilliamDell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com
The Star Wars ships would not hold a candle to the latest Star Trek universe ships. They contain far more bang for their size. A star destroyer of super star destroyer probably wouldn't be able to do crap to a Federation, Romulan, or Borg ship. It is actually kind of ridiculous to make a size and power comparision between the two universes. About the only way the people from Star Wars could win is if they were fighting either with each universes respective guns and if the Jedi were able to help out too.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I didn't like the fourth movie of SW. Because it was well...rather silly. The lightsaber battles are that of a retarted 7 year old. And i thought the plot was weird, and it ended really fast.

In fact, they both suck. I go for Spaceballs anyday.

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
I am not able to appreciate the star wars trilogy coz I was young and dumb that time. I like Episode II better though Anakin's acting wasn't so good.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Are you talking about the new or the old series of Star Wars?

- Amantis

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Screw star destroyers, They would just use the death star and blow up the federation planet. Not to mention that They would probably be backed by a fleet of tie fighters and stardestroyers with the death star. Startrek has no chance!

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Originally posted by Amantis
Are you talking about the new or the old series of Star Wars?

- Amantis
I was talking about the original star wars that I wasn't able to appreciate a lot. I like the Episode II coz I saw all the Jedis fighting and Natalie was there. I don't like the actor for Anakin.

STFederation

Reaction score
Website
clanstartrek.cjb.net
For all those people who like Star Wars, you're in for a big surprise. Star Wars is just a rip-off of the original Star Trek series. There are lots of examples. The hyperspace thing is based off of warp. The Death Star is based on V'Ger. The Galactic Republic is a rip-off of the Federation. Some of the ships are even Klingon based.

In my opinion, Star Trek would kick Star Wars's ass. The Defiant alone would decimate a Star Wars fleet, not to mention a fleet of Romulan ships would decimate the Star Wars galaxy. Not one single Star Wars ship has cloaking technology or escape pods. The ships must find a path in order to go to hyperspace where as Star Trek ships just go.

It's also very obvious that Star Trek is better than Star Wars because there are twelve Star Trek movies and more are on the way. Star Trek has also stayed on air for more than thirty years.

In conclusion, anyone who likes Star Wars, is actually liking a generic rip-off of Star Trek.

Also, if there's anyone who likes Star Trek and has Starcraft, Diablo, or Warcraft, you're welcomed to join Clan Star Trek. E-mail to clanstartrek@hotmail.com for more information.

STFederation

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by STFederation
For all those people who like Star Wars, you're in for a big surprise. Star Wars is just a rip-off of the original Star Trek series. There are lots of examples. The hyperspace thing is based off of warp. The Death Star is based on V'Ger. The Galactic Republic is a rip-off of the Federation. Some of the ships are even Klingon based.

In my opinion, Star Trek would kick Star Wars's ass. The Defiant alone would decimate a Star Wars fleet, not to mention a fleet of Romulan ships would decimate the Star Wars galaxy. Not one single Star Wars ship has cloaking technology or escape pods. The ships must find a path in order to go to hyperspace where as Star Trek ships just go.

It's also very obvious that Star Trek is better than Star Wars because there are twelve Star Trek movies and more are on the way. Star Trek has also stayed on air for more than thirty years.

In conclusion, anyone who likes Star Wars, is actually liking a generic rip-off of Star Trek.

Also, if there's anyone who likes Star Trek and has Starcraft, Diablo, or Warcraft, you're welcomed to join Clan Star Trek. E-mail to clanstartrek@hotmail.com for more information.

STFederation

I was just getting over my Star Trek Nerdaphobea too.

*Breaths into brown paper bag*

Star Wars pwns!!! That is all I write.

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
did you bump the thread because you like the topic or did you just post to advertise your clan?

btw i like star wars better.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
You are aware that you're a moron right? Star wars didn't copy off Star Trek. there is also a reason why theres only 5 movies so far. Because there hasn't been 10 billion star wars series, like they did with startrek. Most of the Star Trek movies suck anyway.

Oh, and by the way, nothing beats a lightsaber. So bring it on, your little wussy as phaser rifles that you "set to stun" because you guys don't want galactic warefare...yeah, chop. You're dead now.

STFederation

Reaction score
Website
clanstartrek.cjb.net
To all of you who like Star Wars, you're clearly the morons here. It's all inconsistent. Light sabers wouldnt stand a chance against the Borg. All they'd have to do is infect your gayass homeworld with nanoprobes in the atmosphere. The Krenim temporal warship takes one shot and you'd never existed at all.

By the way, if Star Wars isn't a rip-off of Star Trek, where's the evdence that supports that?