• Star Wars

Votes: 29 70.7%
  • Star Trek

Votes: 12 29.3%

• Total voters

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Star Wars definately. I don't like Star Trek, because the storylines and the costumes, hell, the whole show just isn't convincing. It feels like Star Trek relys on a $100 budget each episode and does a bad job of it. The movies were horrible, the 'bad guys' always look the same, and it's so easy to tell that they are just some joe-blow in a costume from the $2 shop.

Thats my story!

Zan_Toast

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
STAR WARS IS THE SHIT!!!! I LOVE IT! o and at starwars.com they have message boards there to. check em out

DarkRider

Xbox Junkie
Reaction score
STAR TREK ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Star Trek is the most awesome space show IN THE WORLD. Star Wars its good, but id just doesn't meet my requirements :sad: too bad......

This Is Spammage.

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Star Wars is the greatest! By the way I have a question about star wars and the one who can answer will receive a lightsaber. Who was Mater Cypher Dias and Master Qui Do Jin? And what is the name of Maste Obi Wan's mentor?

Funkninja

Reaction score
I'm from Iowa I only work in outer space.
Website
Visit site
Star Trek definetly. It's entertaining and gives hope that maybe someday (unlikely) mankind can live together side by side. Besides, fighting Klingons in your own ship would rule. Star Wars is good too but I find it too dull when it comes to the jedi stuff. I prefere X-wing vs. Tie fighter battles. It's SOOO COOL!

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Why dull? Jedi's are cool.

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
I see. Well I on the other hand, is bored in Star Trek. No offense.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Star Trek is sooooo boring. The storys are repeated to much, and they are all the same with REALY bad actors.

Not saying the guy they got to play Anakin was anygood. But Starwars have the X-wing v.s. Tie fighter battles, and they got the lightsaber battles. I hated the first one Episode 4 a new hope, and I loved Episode 5 The empire strikes back. The snow speaders were ****ing awsome.

General Xizor

Member!
Reaction score
Travelling through galaxy, Hunting prey...
Website
Visit site
I like Star Wars because if the two universes met, the Trekkies would get their asses kicked! I mean, a Star Destroyer vs. Enterprise? X-wings vs. any Trekkie ship?

Answer to Maverick:
Qui-Gon Jinn is the name of Obi Wan's mentor. Qui-Gon was slain by Darth Maul in Episode I. And Sypho Dias was the leading member of the Jedi council sometime before the beggining of the Episode I, he was killed about a year before Ep I, I think.
Not much info on him, though.

WilliamDell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com
I like both universes. It's hard to decide though. Sometimes I like Star Wars more than Star Trek or vice versa. I guess it kind of depends on what I have been watching and how I feel at the time. But, now that I really think about it, Star Trek is my overall favorite. There were so many great episodes in the original Star Trek, Next Generation, Voyager, and Deep Space Nine. I have never sat down and watched the newest series Enterprise so I have no opinion on it. Deep Space Nine was my favorite, I loved the characters and the plot was especially interesting to me at the very end when so many mysteries were suddenly revealed. Star Wars is also cool and it has a very good storyline overall. The main things I love about it are the Force, lightsaber usage (duels, reflecting shots, etc.), and Yoda. All I want to do is see how the next movie unfolds and my life with Star Wars will be complete. Star Trek, on the other hand, has many things left for discussion and I would still like to see them concluded.

WilliamDell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com
Well that's true, I could if I wanted to, go out and buy one of the books and continue the Star Wars saga. I'm sure there are some great stories out there, but I need to move on from it I think. I have read some Star Trek books and those were pretty good so maybe I should read one of the Star Wars books one of these days.

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
At this point both of them are pissing me off...NO SEQUELS? JUST FRIGGIN PREQUELS!? The one greatest flaw of a prequel is nothing can be really new innovative with Star Trek's new series ( I haven't watched more than one without wondering this and that...so many plot holes and I'm not even an avid fan) or with Star Wars ( Yeah we get to see a Jedi fight but we can't see any new death star type ships because they'd have mention them before...or any ships that had better technology because once again this is the past).

Atleast there is hope for Star Trek...but ol' George Lucas says the last 3 movies after Return of the Jedi will never be made...why can't he past it on to his children that what' Jim Henson did with the muppets!

General Xizor

Member!
Reaction score
Travelling through galaxy, Hunting prey...
Website
Visit site
WilliamDell, if you want to read some Star Wars books, then I suggest you take the Thrawn Trilogy by Timothy Zahn ( Heir to the Empire, Dark Force Rising, The Last Command ) those are definelty the best SW books out there.

OniSyphon, I just hate the SW prequels. Episode I isn't even worth the Star Wars name.

Funkninja

Reaction score
I'm from Iowa I only work in outer space.
Website
Visit site
To be honest, I find SW boring at times and I find that the actors are just horrible too.

My favorite SW is ep6. Lots and lots of X-wing battles toward the end. Ep4 and 1 I didn't like. 5 was good. 2 was okay.

This is only my opinion.

Sadly, ST story lines do repeat, alot. But what do you expect? 10 movies and 5 series. I would think that after a while it would get kinda hard to be original.

Xizor: ST would totally own SW. X-wings would be screwed against ST ships. Come on, there fighters for crying out loud! Then you have the borg, Species 8472, the Krenim time ship, planet killers, subspace weapons, and of course Q.

DarkRider

Xbox Junkie
Reaction score
Originally posted by Funkninja
Star Trek definetly. It's entertaining and gives hope that maybe someday (unlikely) mankind can live together side by side. Besides, fighting Klingons in your own ship would rule. Star Wars is good too but I find it too dull when it comes to the jedi stuff. I prefere X-wing vs. Tie fighter battles. It's SOOO COOL!
FINALLY SOMEONE ALSO LIKES STAR TREK, got thank you I am not the only one on this site that likes star trek :D :D :D :D YAY.

-The Prowler Strikes Again.