Some GM's just won't bite..

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score

I was following this orc warlock around named "Singular" for like an hour harrassing him about his shitty cell phone service..and he eventually did all he could to get me killed..either way I reported him at a lame attempt to be funny..meh..give me a break I'm drunk..-_-;

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
If you're drunk, you wouldn't be able to type like that. Also, that was kinda meh.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
you can tell he/she wasent going to be a douche bag but was pissed for the waste of time

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Ahahahahahaha!

I'm not laughing at the convo.

Jason, another char?

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
If you're drunk, you wouldn't be able to type like that. Also, that was kinda meh.
Haha, you'd be surprised. I wasn't like totally shit faced or anything, but yeah..

The actual harrassing I did to the guy was much funnier, though..-_-;

Ahahahahahaha!

I'm not laughing at the convo.

Jason, another char?
I'm getting 150% rested exp on my warlock, and until then I'm leveling an alt with a friend..just a time killer..and a break from my 5000000 blood elves I have..-_-;

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Hence the Undead Priest o_O;

Meh..I can't wait a week for 150% rested, I think I'll just hop between my priest and my lock..=\

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
GM's can't create infernals. Honestly, GM's can't do anything at all other than revive you if you get stuck. They are really just the middle men between you and the admins.

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Dude, I saw a video about a GM account (I don't know shit about WoW, sue me) and they could spawn like, Ragnoros (Or w/e the ****ing Fire Lord is called) and other stuff.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
I've seen posts and I think even videos where GM's have done it, and I've even read a thread posted by an ex GM about shit they would do...so ya..I know they can, haha.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
That's in private servers. It's not your normal GM, but a high rank GM (yes, there's ranks of GMs :p).

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Wow they macro too much shit. "As a fellow gamer blah blah blah" get a ****ing clue. I've had that SAME exact reply.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Yeah you could say that your boyfriends dick is too big for your asshole, and the GM would say "As a fellow gamer i know how frustrating this is".