So..farming?

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Sheli you jackass,
lololol

I've made most of my money from my Mage, i made her pretty much just to be the ultimate 'farm-bot'. =P ( Prot Warrior FTL )

Her Professions are Mining / Herb, The herbs in Outlands can sell for as much as 40g, I usually just run around with Herb tracking on while questing, I can usually spot any Veins nearby without having to have use tracking.

Phey's professions are Alchemy / Blacksmithing... so i'm all set with Squesh-face bringing in the Herbs/Ore when i need it, and can make gold from the potions as well when i don't need to use them myself.. it saves me alot of money on consumables for raids.. Fawk Blacksmithing.

While leveling her up i've found a few spots that have been awesome for farming, killing mobs getting the loot.. THEN being able to use Mining or Herbalism on the mob after its dead FTW. =D Doesn't always drop herbs, but i was getting pretty lucky. :dance

Anyways, i'm agreeing with Kitty-bear, Questing is probably one of the best ways for gold. :loopy
Herbing/Skinning in Nagrand will net you much more $/h than Mining/Herbing. My leatherworker friend made a killing off of clefthoof leather.