SNoWcraft

GoVi

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Im sure someone here has heard of snowcraft and how they have decided to make starcraft 2 on their own. They'll be using either the c&c generals or warcraft. Would you guys actually dl and play it?

L

Laharl

I'd download and play it; in part because C&C is starting to interest me, and partially because I'd want to see it for myself.

I heard somebody made a Warcraft III TFT map based on Broodwar; can anyone verify this?

Taligaro

Furyan Merc
Reaction score
There was already a mod made for C&C Generals, by Russians, Blizzard had to be bitches and force them to discontinue it. Blizzard will do the same thing with this one, just you watch.

Arxces

Member!
Reaction score
I've heard of a TC of Warcraft 3 that turns it into Starcraft. Apparently they managed to circumvent the legal stuff by insisting that people use their StarCraft CDs for the necessary files. Can anyone verify this?

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I'd make SC 2 myself but I don't have the naming rights nor the team. Plus I have a few ideas I've been working on that I'd maybe someday like to either pose to a company or get my own team of programmers together and start my own game. :D

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Not allowed by copyright rules.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
hey it killed the wc2 mod for sc