Situational StarCraft?

L

Laharl

It wasn't a single thing, though. They did a full planetary bombardment: Using an entire fleet. Which they can't do anymore.

GoVi

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
i like sleeping to storms so high temps can save manna the whole day and use it at night

L

Laharl

Yeah, but the lore says that the protoss fleets were going planet to planet and doing a full bombardment.

A protoss scout would be a really cool aircraft to own, just to show off at least.

L

Laharl

The scout has better weaponry, shields, and is faster. It also has better scanning systems, more maneuverable...

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
wrong unit >_>

Arxces

Member!
Reaction score
No you ninja! What you want is a defiler, the most annoying SOB in starcraft!

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
damnit! i get their names mixed up every time! and i shall personally snap each of yor necks myself for correcting me that manner jk,
>>
<<

Arxces

Member!
Reaction score
Or how about a firebat. That way I won't have to go through the trouble of starting the fire during barbecue. Heck, I won't even have to buy the charcoal! Plus, all the steaks would be done well in a matter of minutes! Propane accessories, anyone?

And I wish I had that plasma blade the zealots carry. I don't know, but it would sure be handy to be able to cut through wood/steel like a butterknife...

GoVi

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
a dropship would be good for soccer moms..