SIG

Status
Not open for further replies.

HELL_DEVIL

Member!
Reaction score
Houston is in texas and texas is in the south stupid ass nerd.shut the **** up geek u dont even know what your talkin about

MacMan

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
for reel this nigga need tyo stfu seriously damn **** YALL HOS

FuLouZero

Reaction score
I like horrorcore rap and I could pass off as a goth.
Also Kirby you made me laugh my ass off.

MacMan

Reaction score
HELL_DEVIL said:
yo macman whats upw ith yo sig it like flashes something what is it???
yo wtf u talkin bout???

HELL_DEVIL

Member!
Reaction score
kirby lol that sig has nothing to do with mike jones lol......and macman where your sig is there is just a red outlined box. some times something will flash fast as hell

bbags

Member!
Reaction score
mike jones is wack i didnt know you can make money off of saying your name about 200 times in one song 50 cent made a remix to tippin on 4 4's and killed it made it sound way better

FuLouZero

Reaction score
Twiztid > All
Tightest rap you can get.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
HELL_DEVIL said:
kirby lol that sig has nothing to do with mike jones lol......and macman where your sig is there is just a red outlined box. some times something will flash fast as hell

HELL_DEVIL

Member!
Reaction score
hahaha no one can make trippin a beter song than what it already is with paul wall and slim thug and MIKE JOOOONES mike jones mike jones mike jones mike jones mike jones

MacMan

Reaction score
i dun listen to that pop shit i keep it reel yo i listen to taht underground shit like kanye west that niggas tight dawg

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Ok, I can't allow this to continue any further...wow...just wow. Allow me to say a few things before I dismember this pretty little thread though.

1. Neither my sig nor my avatar contain anything satanic or goth. The sig is Dimmu Borgir...not satan. My avatar is a pagan symbol, not a Satanic symbol.

2. CelestialBadger was never making you a sig, HELL_DEVIL, he was just making fun of you...which seemed to work out really well for him as you continued to think he was serious. I'm sorry, but you definately fell in the deep end with that one. Now you know why I found this thread funny from the get go.

3. There will be NO flaming or spam in here. Leave your flaming to the Asylum and your spam to the Void where it belongs. If you still don't understand why I'm closing this thread, read just about every post in this whole thread.

Thanks,
~jd-inflames

Status
Not open for further replies.