SIG

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValleyT3ch

Member!
Reaction score
HELL_DEVIL said:
in other words your a stupuid ass gothic bltch that needs to shut the **** up no one is talking to u.gothic loser have fun in hell dumb ass
lol everyone that doesn't like rap is gothic, is that how you black (or white thinking you're black) people see everyone else?

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
He's white, all retarted white people think there black... then if your not stupid your a prep, and if your not prep your goth, and no1 really knows what goth is, so over used, its like OMG YOU USED BLACK GOHT112k1jl;dsfhasd;f, -.-;

HELL_DEVIL

Member!
Reaction score
WTF there are not just WHITE and BLACK ppl in this world IM MEXICAN. NOT WHITE OR BLACK.you dont have to be black to like rap.... and who is hell has all the devil shit in the sig and avtar if there not gothic

ValleyT3ch

Member!
Reaction score
oh i dunno, you seem to have some devil "shit" in your sig. does that make you gothic as well? you shouldn't make generalizations about people just from what they post on the internet.

if i were to meet you in real life, i imagine you as someone who lives in the slums and wears pointlessly baggy clothing, going around talking "gangster" because you think it's cool. you may or may not be like this, but i don't immediately assume you act in real life like you act online.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
hey squirt do u have aim or msn
No, I'm usually too busy working on art to talk to people.
whats NAFTA? mIKMIKE JONES is a rapper is songs a BACK THEN, STILL TIPPIN.he got a ICED OUT GRIIIIILL
Yeah, it's just that I'm trying to work in some imagery and don't really have much time to do research. I mean, even something simple like how his songs encourage the advancement of global free trade would be helpful. I'd like a pretty in-depth analysis of the laissez-faire undertones in his songs though. I think I can work something out involving his subtle stance of economic deregulation and the heavy governmental criticism to which the rap market in particular has been subjected.

MacMan

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Your gay!!

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
You're not really helping me all that much.

HELL_DEVIL

Member!
Reaction score
lol what kind of help man? i told u some shit he is a new raper i dont knwo that much shit on him.all i know is that he is badass

MacMan

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Your gay to!

kirby2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Uhh Tupac could fill this bitch with holes like doughnuts (buck buck buck buck buck buck buck). These rappers like Mike Jones, pumping Kool-Aid through their veins.

Mike_Zakuto

Reaction score
Heheheh Hes from "H-Town" Houston thats considered mid-west not "Durrty South"

Status
Not open for further replies.