September 11th

B)ushid(o

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
t.A.T.u97 said:
The facts don't add up, an entire plane did not disappear into thin air, and there was no other debris such as wings or anything. Not even any bodys or one drop of blood. Even in the surveilence tapes there is no evidence of an aircraft hitting the building.
First, let's establish the damage. You can kind of see the damage caused by body of the plane, the engines, and the wings.

Next, a 757 is mostly made of aluminum, the Pentagon? Reinforced concrete. So you can expect that most of the debris in the explosion would be in small pieces (body, wings).

[1] - Most of that is about how they identified bodies, but what's interesting at the bottom of the page, the blurb about how an Air France plane, that had caught fire upon landing, got so badly burned that the body of the plane's basically gone. Imagine that when a plane hits reinforced concrete. You're not going to find large pieces of wings or fuselage.

Plus, you didn't answer why they would frame a missile strike with a jetliner attack if they were going to supposedly kill all the passengers, anyway.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
If it was a plane, why was there no damage from the tailfins or the wings? GG

shimshimheyxD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
500 tons of steel going at full speed into the pentagon

Um... can sumone explain why its a small hole?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
B)ushid(o said:
[qimg]http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/1926/expl22aj.jpg[/qimg]
Go watch one of the videos of the aftermath. That picture is fake.

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
shimshimheyxD said:
500 tons of steel going at full speed into the pentagon

Um... can sumone explain why its a small hole?
The middle hole would be the fuselage. The two smaller holes on either side would be from the engines.

SouLeSS said:
Go watch one of the videos of the aftermath. That picture is fake.
26:04-26:15 (I think) of the Loose Change video shows the same thing from a different angle. The picture's not fake.

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Durr said:
I see one hole, 1 blackened area, and a tree. No wings.

Why was there aftershock? There would be no aftershock from a plane crash to shake buildings miles away. Of course, it may shake the Pentigon, but not enough force to throw someone backwards hard enough to cause them internal injuries. Face it, it was bombed, no airplane hit it. Our government is filled with dirty heartless money greedy rats.

Durr

Member!
Reaction score
Do you know how large a bomb would have to be to make a shockwave big enough that it could shake buildings miles away? The penagon would have been leveled if that were the case.

As for the picture I see.

2 blackened area with one clearly having some damage and the big hole.

If no plane hit it then why did they find parts of a plane? Althought those parts dont match the description of the 757 manufacturer.

shimshimheyxD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
How is it possible that NOONE was in that part of that building... The attacks were at around 9:30? People are working in their offices. They said nothing about lost documents or files that are valuable. Therefore it was a setup from the goverment. Its like saying everyone in the 2 world trade centers were all at the bottom floor. It does not make sense. Im extremely suprised that a Passport was found on the airplane of the 9/11 plane attack after burning in 2000 degrees of jet fuel and it managed to survive? Where the hell did they get all those terrorist pictures from. They picked random iraqis?

When i grow older, i might turn into the CIA and find out everything and spread the news rofl..

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
t.A.T.u97 said:
I see one hole, 1 blackened area, and a tree. No wings.

Why was there aftershock? There would be no aftershock from a plane crash to shake buildings miles away. Of course, it may shake the Pentigon, but not enough force to throw someone backwards hard enough to cause them internal injuries. Face it, it was bombed, no airplane hit it. Our government is filled with dirty heartless money greedy rats.
My mistake. The quality of the pic I used was bad so I thought there were two holes, but you can still see where the fuselage would've gone in, where one engine blasted through, and where the other one probably blew up with the rest of the plane when it hit.

But, really. Does that damage look the least bit consistent with what a missile strike would look like? Why would there be a hole and a clearly distinguishable blackened area around the impact zone?

Plus, from the looks of it, the pic was taken well into the clean-up effort so most of the debris on the lawn would probably have been cleared already.

Durr

Member!
Reaction score
The US wasn't serious about catching Bin Laden anyways. He was allowed treatment in a miltary hospital in July of 2001. Bush even said he wasn't that concerned with Osama. We might actually look for him now that he is of no use to the US government.

Couldn't find the one for July of 2001 but I found this one.

http://www.infowars.com/saved pages... I Saw Osama Tue, 29 Jan 2002 112508 EST.htm

Proof Bush was hindering the search for Bin Laden.
http://www.infowars.com/saved pages/Prior_Knowledge/Bush_Took_CIA_off.htm?art_id=1030259305
http://www.infowars.com/saved pages/Prior_Knowledge/bush_twarted.htm
http://www.infowars.com/saved pages/Prior_Knowledge/Access Denied.htm?cp1=1
http://www.salon.com/politics/feature/2001/09/12/bush/

L

Laharl

I don't care who caused it, what caused it or if the official story is fake or not.

I'll forever remember September 11th as the day that Americans learned that they weren't invincible.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Thats because you're ignorant and don't know about Pearl Harbor, or the Watergate Scandel, or Vietnam...I could go on, but you should get the point.

Jiggy

IT'S A GOAT!
Reaction score
About the pictures of the pentagon, why wasn't there any damage where the actual wing hit? I'm pretty sure that metal traveling at that speed would have done something to the wall, not left it in perfect condition. I don't really have an opinion because, well I don't know enough.

Durr

Member!
Reaction score
Because it probably wasn't a plane, the windows aren't even shattered.

i just looked at a photo from a different angle and the part I though was damage was just a burnt tree, my bad.

As for the shockwave it was felt in a building 1.6 miles aways, not "miles". I doubt a plane could make that large of a shockwave.

Some food for thought. The two towers were designed to withstand 2 or more hits from 707s

Boeing 707- Cruise speed of 607 mph, weight of 336,000 lbs
.5 x 336,000 x 607 = 101,976,000

Boeing 767-Cruise speed of 530 mph, weight of 395,000 lbs
.5 x 395,000 x 530 = 104,675,000

That is the amount of kinetic energy each plane would exert on the towers.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Is it me, or does the guy in the confession tape looks alot like Ayman al-Zawahiri? Let's compare:

Tape screenshots

al-Zawahiri

Osama bin Laden

Don't get me wrong... I'm not saying it was al-Zawahiri, but it looks a whole lot more like him than Osama in that video.

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
I loved the left handed part... really shows that the video was fake.

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i wouldnt be surprised if it was zarahwiw-whatever.

osamas not stupid, crazy as he may be. its possible he used zawahiri as a double to make the confession tape in order to throw a wrench into cia analysis.

also....some people very close to me saw 9/11 with their own eyes, and still more had family members on board the planes.

how dare you ****ing denegrate their deaths with conspiracy.

Durr

Member!
Reaction score
munchyman said:
also....some people very close to me saw 9/11 with their own eyes, and still more had family members on board the planes.

how dare you ****ing denegrate their deaths with conspiracy.
Trying to find out the truth=pissing on graves?

Stfu idiot.