September 11th

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I know this was a topic that has been very discussed, but I've watched this small video (only 1h21m), and I'd like to hear some comments about you. I know some people will say how fake the texts are, and how that guy sounds like Toby Maguire, and, as such, shouldn't be accounted for, but try to see it with as little partiality as possible.

In my opinion, plenty of things make sense with what I already thought (like the fact that the TT colapsed just because a plance crashed into them, and some other things.

But, do watch it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5137581991288263801&q=loose+change

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Are you saying the planes never crashed into the towers?

Because I was always sure that I missed it and they just moved to holland.

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
"There were lots of warnings" - Rumsfeld

Not like we can do anything about it.

1. If we try and stop people who are suspicious its called "discrimination."
  2. If we try and find evidence to stop terrorists its called "intrusion of privacy."
  3. If we try just and stop known terrorists its called "war mongering."
  4. If we try to do anything the ****ing liberals have a word for it.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
If you don't try and stop them it's called a terrorist attack.

Either way, this film is another conspiracy movie. It does have some evidence on some things, but nothing says the documents aren't fake, and the narrator wants us to believe in him when he says 'I hope you're sitting down.'. Unfortunately, he's so bad of a narrator I always think of Spider Man and Mary Jane when he's saying it...

In any case, it couldn't be a conspiracy by the Bush administration, since it's shown its retardness many a time.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
PauseBraek said:

2. If we try and find evidence to stop terrorists its called "intrusion of privacy."
It's called putting securtiy on a plane so 4 planes don't end up hijacked.

Deanoz

Member!
Reaction score
PauseBraek said:

1. If you were the minority, and you were stopped because of your race, I'd call it discrimination also.
2. If you make it legal to violate our constitutional right against unreaonable searches without a warrant, then I'm sure its called an intrusion of privacy.
3. If you invade a country and impose your beliefs and way of life onto their, it could be defined as terrorism.
4. Might be called common sense, or a different point of view than yours that doesn't always involve violence at the drop of a hat, but I might be wrong. The conservative-republican movement may be absolutely what must be done and believed by every individual that resides within the universe.

Durr

Member!
Reaction score
I find it odd that the towers fell because of 1 plane hitting them. The architect designed them to take at least 2 planes hitting them. Its also odd that they fell at damn near freefall speed.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
pan said:
standard procedure for dealing with hijackers was to do what they wanted. do you remember an occasion pre 9/11 where a hijacking of a plane lead to it crashing into a building?

in fact, i think standard procedure of the time was to give them what they wanted.

3 of the 4 planes crashed into buildings

the 4th didnt because the passgengers were aware that 2 hijacked planes crashed into the trade center. They obviously felt their plane was headed for the same conclusion as the others.

so basically: why the hell would they put security on the planes before 9/11? because of threats made against the country?

Durr said:
I find it odd that the towers fell because of 1 plane hitting them. The architect designed them to take at least 2 planes hitting them. Its also odd that they fell at damn near freefall speed.
me too. theres a crapload of movies on it...ive only seen like one or 2 and they were both biased towards the same side so i dont think i could give you a good enough analysis

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
Umm... the building fell because the plane hit the core, which is a big vertical steel thing. The plane started a fire and melted the steel, collapsing the building.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I thought it had six supporting columns. No arquitecht would build a skyscrapper with only one supporting collumn, that'd be stupid.

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
There is a central column... that is why the buildings imploded and not exploded when it collapsed. They collapse towards teh central column. The fire was very large and covered entire floors, so all the columns were effected.

Durr

Member!
Reaction score
Snagg said:
There is a central column... that is why the buildings imploded and not exploded when it collapsed. They collapse towards teh central column. The fire was very large and covered entire floors, so all the columns were effected.
No... Firefighters were able to get on those floors and measure the temp, they also reported 2 small pockets of fire not one huge fire.

On another note, I found some coast to coast audio files.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
part 5

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
There's no way the fire only could destroy one single central column for a building that large. It's just impossible. The only way for that to happen would be if there were explosives all around the column that exploded at the same time. Wherehas we only had one, and most of the explosion impact wave was sent outside.

Durr said:
No... Firefighters were able to get on those floors and measure the temp, they also reported 2 small pockets of fire not one huge fire.

On another note, I found some coast to coast audio files.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
part 5
I only started hearing the first one, so what's the relevance of this mp3s?

shimshimheyxD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
TrongaMonga said:
There's no way the fire only could destroy one single central column for a building that large. It's just impossible. The only way for that to happen would be if there were explosives all around the column that exploded at the same time. Wherehas we only had one, and most of the explosion impact wave was sent outside.

I only started hearing the first one, so what's the relevance of this mp3s?

Including the fact that there was air pacted windows therefore the fire has less oxygen.

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
pan said:
It's called people dont want to wait in lines.

Have you heard the news recently? They've already started letting up on security so people don't have to wait as long. Funny. But that wasn't the point of his post. He's just trying to show that no matter what the government does or does not do, 50% of the country will be unhappy. You cannot win.

Personally, I do not believe 9/11 was some huuuuge conspiracy and the Bush administration is feeding us lies so they can get rich on foreign oil. Nor do I believe we are being told everything, and rightly so. Obviously we weren't prepared for that day, but at the same time you cannot completely lay the responsibility at one person's feet.

People blame George Bush, but shouldn't they blame the person who was running the "security" station at the airport the terrorists took off from? What's his name? Who is he in league with?

This whole discussion is old and cold, though. Let it rest.

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
god dam who cares about 9/11 anymore it happen 5 ****ing years ago why dont we talk about beastiality its actually interesting and messed up.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
T_ said:
god dam who cares about 9/11 anymore it happen 5 ****ing years ago why dont we talk about beastiality its actually interesting and messed up.

Because with the more time going by, the more it seems that the US Government set up the attack and did it. If this actually ends up ever being true, god help us.