Selling Account

rival.showtime

Member!
Reaction score
Well, Hewllwolf, i dunno if youd have much luck cuz ive tried selling at least 4 accounts so far, and no one was willing to buy my accounts unless they were ranked with high win % (i have sold 2 so far). And i do have a real job, Jenny. Those hours i put into my account wasn't hard, grueling work, i still had fun playing all of the games. Having fun while making money, doesnt sound like a waste to me.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
LuNa[eP] said:
Good manner is as important as skill....
Yeah, just dont be a loser, dont show it to others like flamming like an idiot. If you are so angry about your loss you can blame yourself. Look I lost so stupid from lamers like lvl 24 (yes total lamers) because i trapped some of my units behind buildings or crept whille he came and i lost a lot... . , or when I lose from lvl 31+ smurf acca just because I make exceptions when winning vs lvl 30+ lvl 42 but it's not every time-thus i say, it's just ME = NOOB . You will feel better and understand that unless you start beating lvl 30 + evey time your lamer ... ..

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
Alright here's the new deal, I will sell this paper bag with is the equivalent of your account price, for say 2 dollars. In this paper bag, will be packs of chewing gum and samples of sperm in vials. Then I will chew the gum and use the sperm to make clones of yourself.
I'll give you $2.50. Actually, Mystery bags sell for more then 40$ on Ebay. I'm going to go into the business of selling mystery bags.

rival.showtime

Member!
Reaction score
LUNA I COULDN'T AGREE WITH U MORE! Im making a new, not so serious, account, in which i'd like to have many games with the people of battleforums. Whenever im on, the battlefourms emebers either are offline, need to leave soon, or won't answer my whispers (Hellwolf im talking to you! :yamer :angry :shocked ;)

Reaction score
as funny as that is, its still pretty damn wrong from scamming a kid like that.
and for all of you, i`m usually online and I play a lot

LuNa[eP] said:
i'm flaming him but i sold one account once, 14-3 level 26 :p (AT 4v4)
it got me 50 bucks from a rich 11 yr old noob at the cafe where i were sponsored...
real funny tho

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'll come online and game sometime probably. But I warn you: I am perhaps the worst WC player of all time. As I've said before Starcraft is my game, but it won't hurt gaming with a few of you anyways though :)

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
rival.showtime said:
Well, Hewllwolf, i dunno if youd have much luck cuz ive tried selling at least 4 accounts so far, and no one was willing to buy my accounts unless they were ranked with high win % (i have sold 2 so far). And i do have a real job, Jenny. Those hours i put into my account wasn't hard, grueling work, i still had fun playing all of the games. Having fun while making money, doesnt sound like a waste to me.
Then explain to me why are you always messaging me in 3 DIFFERENT accounts?

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok I can free some time and play some Azeroth cg instead of solo bnet. (because I have more discs in azeroth than wins! no sh..).

We have the old words:' Sorry I can't come that day ,im working'. So, just wondering how does this time sound for Saturday (and/or maybe Sunday) ?
14.00PM EST / 11.00AM PST / 20.00PM CET/ 21.00PM EET
Thats what you last agreed on when I made a poll with 4 options so that all people can meet not just those in America. You know battleforums doesnt have only american members.

About what we are going to do I have no idea. Solo / dota AT ... we will see

SO what do you think of that time ? We can meet in channel ' op battleforums ' .

ChrisH36

Reaction score
ArtOfProtoss said:
Because he loves you ;P
More like, stay on one account so I don't have to add 3 people. My list is 25 people alredy!

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
AHappyChineseBoy said:
as funny as that is, its still pretty damn wrong from scamming a kid like that.

nah, i didn't offer it for him, it was him that came to me ans asked if i were interested in selling it for him. So i sold it, and me and my 3 AT friends went to a bar and got drunk. aUEHUAehAUEHua

i ALWAYS join op battleforums, there's noone there. Cortalos bot is always there, tho.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
With that stupid message saying your friend c0rtalos has entered your penos :(. Its like the first place I go to, just to hide from the annoying people.

dP

Member!
Reaction score
0$. Wc3 accounts are worth nothing, who would want a record they didn't play?

rival.showtime

Member!
Reaction score
Mystic Sorcerer that sounds like a great idea.

So everybody meet in channel "op battleforums" in Azeroth on Saturday at:

14.00 PM EST/11.00AM PST / 20.00PM CET/ 21.00PM EET

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Mystic Sorcerer said:
Ok I can free some time and play some Azeroth cg instead of solo bnet. (because I have more discs in azeroth than wins! no sh..).

We have the old words:' Sorry I can't come that day ,im working'. So, just wondering how does this time sound for Saturday (and/or maybe Sunday) ?
14.00PM EST / 11.00AM PST / 20.00PM CET/ 21.00PM EET
Thats what you last agreed on when I made a poll with 4 options so that all people can meet not just those in America. You know battleforums doesnt have only american members.

About what we are going to do I have no idea. Solo / dota AT ... we will see

SO what do you think of that time ? We can meet in channel ' op battleforums ' .
you know damn well I can only play warcraft in friday.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I can't play Saturdays or Fridays. I leave late and come home late saturday night or on sunday morning. I work on Sunday usually, now, and on Mon/Tuesday on occasion. So only Wednesday is good for me assuming my week goes as planned. Which there's a 9% chance of that. Wednesday is my best bet, though.

Reaction score
i'll play on saturday early because I don't think i have anything planned yet for the weekend

but maybe you should make a new topic for this