Selling Account

Reaction score
my real opinion on the whole trading accounts is that I think it's lame. this game is meant to be fun and when you add in money, it just zaps the fun out of it. people who buy accounts are dumbasses, i don't know what they hope to accomplish, I guess there's nothing wrong with selling accounts for alittle profit, but keep that in mind your zapping the fun on your part

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
AHappyChineseBoy said:
my real opinion on the whole trading accounts is that I think it's lame. this game is meant to be fun and when you add in money, it just zaps the fun out of it. people who buy accounts are dumbasses, i don't know what they hope to accomplish, I guess there's nothing wrong with selling accounts for alittle profit, but keep that in mind your zapping the fun on your part
For some people taking the game seriously is fun, and since the best way to get better is to play good players getting a good account and playing them might be fun for some people. Still, unless you have a really, really good account don't expect to sell it to your average Joe, just search battle.net and hope to get lucky.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Buying accas really will not make good players respect you. Play vs players and they will see your skills . Otherwise ur still newb.

Reaction score
Good manners make people respect you, from what I see a lot of good players are either assholes are to busy to play with you

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
AHappyChineseBoy said:
Good manners make people respect you, from what I see a lot of good players are either assholes are to busy to play with you
Why is it whenever I win everyone is alway so much better than me, im a noob and I cheat?

casue whenever i win a game no one can accept the fact they lost. I do, I say GG and mean it, I take a loss like a man.but everyone seems to be in denial. Nothing is ever thier fault it's my fault for using the units given to me?

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
hmm, people on bnet are usually bad mannered... but when facing lvl 25+, you shall rarely hear those insults, though...

.....you may hear a "GG stop mass towers kthx" if you have more than 3 towers at base, but that's bs.
uAHEUaheua

rival.showtime

Member!
Reaction score
Well you guys can stop arguing about seeling accounts! I just sold my account to an utter fool on bnet by the account name of Nite_wolf for $40. At first i soloed him and it was pathetic; he massed archers the entire game. Instead of going my usual grunts/raiders ,fs/sh strat, i sat back with my tauren chieftan and...straight teched. When i came upon his creepcamps that he was in the middle of creeping and attempted to steal the exp he woulda gotten from the creeps, he ran his lvl 3 hero and 25 archers in fear of my lvl 2 Tauren Chieftan. Once i was tier 2 without getting a unit (wow he sux), i put up some towers and a barax. The towerz and burrows scared off his 80 food army of archers. At tier 3 i got pults and tauren. But wow, it was a microfest. My 5 3-2 upgraded tauren demolished his 100 food archer army (upgraded 0-0). Just rest assured that the next time you see kirby[tq] in a game, you have already won. Good Job! :grunt

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
YOU'd get owned if it was RoC, piercing ate heavy armor like shit UAEHUAHEUa
still, with 100 food archer army i would rape 5 taurens... ManaBurn your TC and entangle taurens all the way!

i hate noobzors that make NE look like shit, stupid new players --> i hate em... they use elf because they are "cute". OMG pisses me off badly :usad

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Mystic Sorcerer said:
Buying accas really will not make good players respect you. Play vs players and they will see your skills . Otherwise ur still newb.
As I said, the best way to get better is to play good players. If you have a high level account you can play good players and get better. Normally you want to buy a good account specifically because you're not good enough to gain a good players respect and get to play them, but bad so you have to but the account.

Reaction score
is that why people buy accounts? i always thought it was because they wanted to be popular and have something to show for. that's just even more pitiful.

if you want to get good, you need to familiarize yourself with the game and its hotkeys. Its funner this way, and it cheaper

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
rival.showtime said:
Well you guys can stop arguing about seeling accounts! I just sold my account to an utter fool on bnet by the account name of Nite_wolf for $40. At first i soloed him and it was pathetic; he massed archers the entire game. Instead of going my usual grunts/raiders ,fs/sh strat, i sat back with my tauren chieftan and...straight teched. When i came upon his creepcamps that he was in the middle of creeping and attempted to steal the exp he woulda gotten from the creeps, he ran his lvl 3 hero and 25 archers in fear of my lvl 2 Tauren Chieftan. Once i was tier 2 without getting a unit (wow he sux), i put up some towers and a barax. The towerz and burrows scared off his 80 food army of archers. At tier 3 i got pults and tauren. But wow, it was a microfest. My 5 3-2 upgraded tauren demolished his 100 food archer army (upgraded 0-0). Just rest assured that the next time you see kirby[tq] in a game, you have already won. Good Job! :grunt
I don't 'buy' it. Though you're in no way obligated to, I'd like to see a screenshot of the paypal transaction.

rival.showtime

Member!
Reaction score
I don't have the transaction, but would you like to see the replay?
Kirby[tgg] vs. Another_Saga
If u r interested Pm me and ill send it to u ASAP.

**Note: Within the game we talk about the deal multiple times, i dunno if thats proof enuf for u but if u want the replay, ill send it.

And Luna, I clearly would get destroyed by you; i was just seeing his level of skill, which was very low. I'm just trying to make a point, the new owner of kirby[tq] is A NOOB. He got immolation instead of mana burn (lol!) and all i needed to do was war stomp and virtually his whole army got stunned. It's a rule that you almost always focus fire with ranged, which he did not do.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
guess we all forgot to put lovely therefore statement with3 dots.

Therefore selling account is an excellent way for seller to make a money, and an excellent way for buyer to waste his or her money.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
This account clearly had many, many hours poured in it. Sold for 40$.. Getting an actual job would make alot more money. Selling an account is a waste, I'd let it rot. ROT.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
NtRik_ said:
guess we all forgot to put lovely therefore statement with3 dots.

Therefore selling account is an excellent way for seller to make a money, and an excellent way for buyer to waste his or her money.
Alright here's the new deal, I will sell this paper bag with is the equivalent of your account price, for say 2 dollars. In this paper bag, will be packs of chewing gum and samples of sperm in vials. Then I will chew the gum and use the sperm to make clones of yourself.

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
i'm flaming him but i sold one account once, 14-3 level 26 :p (AT 4v4)
it got me 50 bucks from a rich 11 yr old noob at the cafe where i were sponsored...
real funny tho

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Flaming only counts if it is against someone on this forum sir. That is just insulting a sucker online or in real life.

My account is lvl 30 RT (mostly 2v2 - 4v4) and my lvl 17 AT. But I love it so much, I don't want to sell it.

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
Hellwolf_36 said:
Flaming only counts if it is against someone on this forum sir. That is just insulting a sucker online or in real life.

My account is lvl 30 RT (mostly 2v2 - 4v4) and my lvl 17 AT. But I love it so much, I don't want to sell it.
L M F A O :yamer