Secret Section! HAHA This site blowz.

sexynatzi

Member!
Reaction score
the moderaters are nice people, especially Pan. lol Kerrigan seems to have something against me, since i acted like an enemy in that one post. ahh well...

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Flaming_cows
does anyone like me?
You're alright as well. :)

KerriganForever

Member!
Reaction score
Website
stores.andale.com
this site is really cool! and if you don't like it why come here?
I totally agree. I came here about a month after it started, there were not alot of post or ppls but I could see the potential. I've been on other forums which were ruined because the moderators would terrorize the users, by negatively critizing every post, to the point were no one wanted to say anything anymore.

I like everyone here except for two: Grunthawk and X Neo, because they tried to ruin battleforums with thier abusive language. They are definitely on my Enemy List!

Don't worry Sexynatiz I have nothing against you, I was just mad at those two idiots at the time.

BattleForums Rule!!!!

Exodus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ya 4 once i agree wit dueas (dueas is a rip off of duellas my friend sean bnet name spread the word, and if n e 1 copies my name ill stalk and kill them:mad: ) heh:D

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by KerriganForever

I totally agree. I came here about a month after it started, there were not alot of post or ppls but I could see the potential.
I must agree. I've been fortunate enough to have found some very good forums, but I've also found some very bad ones, and this is one of the better ones. Although I might not seem to care sometimes, I like this forum.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I think the original thread was about mewgood.com's secret section sucking... not battleforums.. He thought that battleforums was part of mewgood (well, in a way, we are.... we're affiliates and stuff). Either way, nice to see kind words about battleforums...