Secret Section! HAHA This site blowz.

rdog

Reaction score
This site used to be awesome, but now it blows. Its too bad the origional Mew had to sell his site, and especially to the new owner. Never updates hacks anymore, and this bogus secret section HA! For any morons out there that want to check it out the password is *** depending on which link you click. You know whats funny is you dont even have to follow the stupid link just view the source. Anyways this site blows and hopefully some day this site will get a new owner and will actually be worth something again. I would just like to take a second to thank the guy who now owns it.

rdog

Reaction score
Can I say just one more time that this site blows?

firebat451

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have to agree that this is a good site. To all you bastards that think otherwise f uc k you. If you don't like it why are you posting in it!

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Actually I think they were talking about www.mewgood.com, not these forums. That doesn't make it any better though, cause, if it weren't for mewgood.com, most of you probably wouldn't know about these forums, as alot of you were introduced here through his site... so I take comments like this a bit personally.

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well sorry but i have to agree that the site isnt very good anymore i submitted characters with physical absorb for mewgood topost and he said that he wanted to test them out on bnet first
guess what? he re-nammed them and called them his newest discovery

also, at one time i submitted the infinite arrows trick as darkwulf
2 weeks later, some other guy copies me word for word including my stranger words and my Regards ending and he just stuck hisa name in, mewgood posted it as Awesome New Info

the son of a bitch

Forums = Great
Mewgood Site = Ok..Kinda Good
Mewgood Himself = Complete Mother Fuking Asshole

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Flaming_cows
Forums = Great
As in these forums? Psh...

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by firebat451
I have to agree that this is a good site. To all you bastards that think otherwise f uc k you. If you don't like it why are you posting in it!
I Love this site. i never realized there were so many game freaks at my level. And now i dont have to go outside anymore ican just sit here and vegetate waiting for a new post or a new private message. and people say i dont have a life.

Originally posted by sexynatzi

**** you this site is awesume
yep

oh and if u dont like it, u can SUCK IT

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by firebat451
If you don't like it why are you posting in it!
I have nothing to lose, so I can do whatever here.

Originally posted by pan_the_man
oh and if u dont like it, u can SUCK IT
No thanks.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
if u want friends post in the sc forums often and play sc and ill be ur friend