SD's StarCraft 2 Pictures

S

starrdarcy

I'm sure all of you have seen people's possible SC2 pictures. Here i am displaying mine, i wish they were 3d pictures. But i couldnt, so i used some of SC1 graphics and made a new interface. Enjoy!

Basic screen...

Explanations...

More Explanations...

The explanations...

1 Auto build options tab
2 Auto unit options tab
3 Auto resource options tab
4 Auto base options tab
5 In-Game Statistics tab
6 Auto resource and supply options
7 Minerals, and Gas display
8 Supply/Limit display
9 Mini map
9b Mini Map auto options
10 Unit health display
11 StarCraft ticker
12 Unit name, rank, kills, and status display
13 Unit Weapon strength
14 Unit armor strength
15 Unit auto options
16 StarCraft ticker auto options
17 Health - damage indicator
18 Working indicator (only appears with SCV's)
19 Searching for work indicator (only appears with SCV's)
20 Unit Under attack Indicator
20b Display window auto options
21 Move
22 Stop
23 Attack
24 Repair
25 Search for work
26 Return minerals
27 Build basic
28 Build advanced
29 more command options (only appears when more commands available)
30 Game menu
31 Game preferences
31b Command window auto options
32 Auto options preferences
33 Game help cursor
34 Quick launch - restart
35 Quick launch - load game
36 Quick launch - exit game
37 Quick launch - save game
38 colapse quick launch bar

Game options, and collapsed menu's...

Advisor suggestion...

Group formation

Group formation and attack

Multi-player game setup...

You will need this info below for the previous picture...

Multi-player game...

Yes SC2 will have multi-player, of course (dumb move). Anyways, i have created a new Multi-player ;oad up screen and here's how it goes. The game setup is basically the same, only there are way more options, preferences, and settings to choose from. Look, at the screen below, and things havent changed much, only a couple new options, and settings...

Multi-player game...
Yes SC2 will have multi-player, of course (dumb move). Anyways, i have created a new Multi-player ;oad up screen and here's how it goes. The game setup is basically the same, only there are way more options, preferences, and settings to choose from. Look, at the screen above things havent changed much, only a couple new options, and settings...

New options...
This section deals with the picture above.
New options, and settings - so many, were to start. I kind of goten lazy and decided to list the new changes rather than tell them in a sentence. I listed them here with explanations, you can fiqure out which goes were...

The Next, Wizard, on-line MP, cancel buttons...
The next and cancel are obvios. But heres the new ones...

Wizard
Here is step-by-step process to access these game types. Instant action: want to play a game istantly? Click here to answer a few questions, and get ready to battle instanly. Pre-made game: access alist of hundreds of types of game, pre-made and ready to launch. Mystery games: The game decides the game type, map, and settings, but the game can choose options you can't, this only means that every game you choose from here is different

On-line MP
Click on this button to switch between Multi=player and On-line Multi player.

Game window...
This is the window were you choose the type of game.

Scenario
just about all the game types are available, incuding the new one. Protect The Civilians (PT-C): you have five civilians, you must keep them alive at all cost or you're out, enemy's can see were your civilians are, and you can see their's. Kill one your oponenets civilians to win. King of the hill (KO-H): you must occupy the "hill" for a certain time period to win. Kill enemy units who are by the hill to ocupy it. Kill the Back-stabbers (KT-BS): You start out with all the players as your allies. But one of your allies is an enemy in disquise, can you fiqure out who it is. Destroy the back-stabber to win, but there's a twist - destoy the wrong player and you loose. If you wait to long to fiqure out who's the enemy you will be the victim of the backstaber. Hints are included.

Name
when you make a custom game, you can name it and the game automatically saves it for future reference.

Victory
If you make a custom game, you may choose the victory type. All or nothing: all enemy units, buildings must be destroyed to win. Units only: all enemy units must be destroyed. Buildings only: all enemy buildings must be destroyed to win. Map settings: victory is decided by the map settings.

Players
How many players in your game? You choose.

Teams
You chose how many teams there will be.

Map share
Want to share map visions with allies? Yes or no.

Team ops
Choose the type of team operations you want. Seperate: you and your allies control your base seperatly. Co-op Seperate: You can control your allies base, and your ally can control your base. Co-op Share: You and your allies share one base, but your supply doubles with more allies. Co-op switch: You and your allies can switch between races, and other allied players.

Allied victory
Yes or no.

The players window
This window has up to eight players, choose the settings of each.

Player
Choose between Human, and AI. You can also choose the player type depending on what kind of scenario you chose. Military: you can build weapons, and wage war with enemies. Civilian: you're civilian, and you're on your own. You can build bases but no weapons, and you can't wage war. But you can sell supply's, buildings and resources to other players, if aplayer destroy's one of your buildings or units, the player looses. Civilian side: You're civilian but you can side with players, but if one of your units or buildings gets destroyed by another player, the player wont loose, after all your siding with another player.

Race
Terran, Prottoss, Zerg, or Mixed

Team
Choose team.

AI window
Here you can choose AI settings...

AI settings
choose between - Cutom: you choose the AI settings. Random: Random AI settings. Mystery: The game chooses the AI settings, but settings are different because the game can choose special personalities, and strategy levels.

AI Technology level
The AI technology level determines how much technology the AI will have. Choose between low, normal, high, and god-like.

AI strategy level
Choose AI strategy level, begginer, novice, expert, perfect, god-like.

AI Personality
choose one of these. Aggressive: the AI is blood thirsty, skirmishes, and hit and run attack are a norm, and will at every cost will try to destroy you. Normal: Basic personality, basic attack way, the AI won't do allot of surprises. Sneaky: The AI will act deceptive, and sneaky. Watch out for drop ship attacks and cloaked units. Under-estimated: The AI will act as if its weak, but this personality must NOT be under-estimated! Random: game chooses random personality. Mystery: the game dicides the personality, but with a twist, you dont know what it is until you find out in the game.

Map Window...
This is were map settings are found...

Map
Choose from an array of maps, campaigns, and custom maps.

Map Size
Here you can change the size of the map, the game will make the map larger by itself.

Position
Here you can choose the position, choose from a number of locations, or click on random, for random location.

Resources
Choose how much resources are in the map, game will add or subtract resources from current map. Choose from low, normal, high, super-high, or random.

A start of a new Game...

This picture is start of a series of pictures showing my progress thu a game. I chose the settings, and they are as of the picture above, enjoy!

start of the game, and new interface color...

I will post more pictures latter. Thanks.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
nice lol thats all i can say

Jon_K

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
We'd all be greatful if even blizzard did a half-assed expansion set, adding features such as these screenshots seemed to have....

They could call it the: hold-the-loyal-fans-that-made-blizzard-as-big-as-they-are-today-off-till-next-century-expansion-set

P

Psi.Emiter

OMG actually I think that the thing with formation was the best idea.. GOOD WORK!
and does it work in SC1 like a skin? then I would like to have it!!

Executor Keldain

Former Protoss Gosu
Reaction score
Good job but it's a little tacky blue? errr maybe metalic blue... but anyways good job.

Why do I bother putting this at the end of each post?:

~ ExecutorKeldain, Leader of Executor's Conclave
Playing StarCraft Since: October 1998