Scout vs awp

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Well since they nerf'd the awp, the delay, no-scoping has become harder(almost imposible in actual games, unless your forced to), and getting another shot off quick(quick-scoping), and theres the simple point that the scout only does usualy 60damage so most will aim for the head.

DDRaddict

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
well no scoping isn't that bad. it's the same for the most part. unless your talking about the quick switch no scope.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
No scoping is almost imposible now, unless your running around with the awp always out not switching between weapons.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
AWP is still not nerfed enough for the scout to have the advantage. With the AWP, as long as you hit them anywhere in their torso/chest/head, they die. With the scout, you might have to shoot, run for cover, then try again...I've never found them to be as accurate either.

phreakerhaxxor

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
I hate it when its like an afk, your 100% sure your crosshair IS ON THEIR HEAD, you shoot, and it goes through their head with no headshot, damn thats so frustrating...

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I very much favor the scout over the awp. Maybe its because i play too much scoutzknivez, but i just dont like how the AWP feels. I prefer the scaout because you can no-scope, its faster, you can shoot while moving and still be decently accurate, and i just like it. Scout>AWP.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
AWP is very quick, if you learn to quickswitch right and when to not.

DDRaddict

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i usually walk around with the awp out even when i rush. it's just useful to be able to kill someone in one hit when it's 5v1 and your the only one left.

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the scout genrally dose 50-70 dmg, 250-320 with a HS.

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Depends on your skill level. If you like to blow the shit out of people, awp it. Fear closerange fighting, though.

Scout requires a bit more skill, you want to get the headshots for the 1hit kill.

I prefer awp whoring, but I scout every once and a while.

JLeeAZN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im a awp whore, but im good with both the awp and the scout. =)

if i dont have enuff money for awp, but enuff for scout, ill usually go with a ak or m4 =/

~JLeeAZN~

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I like the awp better, but the scout is better if you like to move more while you shoot. With an awp you need to stop for a split second to take a shot.

R

Reveille21

I go with Scout over AWP even although Scout is weaker than AWP. You can move faster and shoot it with NO scope.

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ive been using the AWP alot more lately and have gotten pretty damn good with it. Id say there about even. Thats one of the big things that scout has an advantge on is no-scoping, Scout can no-scope REALLY well, and when crouched the bullets are pretty damn accurate without the scope. so if your forced into melee you dont have to waste time whipping out ur deagle.