SCChatLogger/MPQDraft Trouble

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I'm trying to install a StarCraft hack called SC ChatLogger, which allows you to log all conversations automatically while in-game, much like what Blizzard already incorporated into WarCraft 3.

I have the latest version of MPQDraft, and I'm trying to create an executable file from the BrooDat.mpq file, and the SC ChatLogger.qdp file, but it's just not working.

Is there any other steps I might've overlooked, or am I doing something in the wrong order? I've tried merging the files, and opening it while StarCraft was both closed and running to no avail.

Please do not post links to anywhere that might get you in trouble for sharing hacking information (though we may be bringing back the hacking sections again.. still under debate).

If you know of a site with an extensive F.A.Q., please PM it to me.

Thanks.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I've tried looking around CampaignCreations, StormCoast Fortress and StarCraft.org but with no luck. I only found the download for it with no tutorial.

Your best bet would be to ask in a forum.

Taligaro

Furyan Merc
Reaction score
Google.com

Try looking for Game Hacking Sites.........

I'm not sure if a ChatLogger falls under the Hack category though... and I would know, I hack all my games! :D

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
i'll try playing around with that IF i can get a link to a place to DL that file from. It probably won't take too long for me to figure it out, MPQ files are what i love to play with (mostly for modding, sometimes to tr to find stuff that might be useful)