Samurai Deeper Kyo

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

From MangaFox:
"At the dawn of the 17th century, at the end of the era of civil wars, in a world of chaos, the epic Battle of Sekigahara was joined. One man emerged from the largest battle ever fought on Japanese soil; a terrible warrior of unspeakable power, he was nicknamed 'the unconquerable.' Kyoshiro is a peaceful medicine peddler who harbors the soul of an assassin. He accompanies a young bounty hunter across Japan in search of a murderer and on a quest to discover the terrible secret of his own identity."

Finished this one a bit ago. Here's the link if you're interested.
Read Samurai Deeper Kyo

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
im interested but i dont know if i have the time. thanks.

i did not watch it on tv coz im an avid samurai x fan i dont want to watch other samurai anime except samurai x and bleach. yeah im not really hardcore about anime.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Stop posting your bull**** in this forum. You have no idea what you're talking about, you can't say you don't think something is as good as something else when you haven't even tried the former. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

@DB: I might check it out, but backwards reading, is it really worth it?

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
bleach is just too cool. i can't imagine other samurai anime would top it. well unless people will really encourage me and tell me more about samurai deeper kyo then i might actually will start reading. as of now im not yet convince.

backward reading is fun actually. im reading backward sometimes from left to right because of manga influence.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I don't know about the backwards reading, Renz. It's easy for me to do it, so I'd say yeah.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
yeh you get used to it after awhile. what back reading exactly? the online manga has automatic next page to it.

i just realized the mangafox site is awesome. they have bleach and other great mangas.

*signs up*

thanks for the link.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You're welcome. But I still say that Bleach isn't as good as SDK. Bleach has been pretty ****ty lately.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
well im still at episode 146 if i remember correctly. right where they meet the cute little guy/girl w/ her weird brothers in the dessert.

are there matured theme manga that you can suggest that are pretty good and popular? something similar to death note.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
you really love samurai anime/mangas ei.

i heard code geass before. my friend suggested it to me once but i did not really bother. i think im gonna watch and search more about code geass because its recommended straight from an anime master... you.

thanks again.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Meh, I don't really watch enough anime to be called a master... I just watch the good ones that come with good recommendations, or ones that look promising.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
well you still know a lot compared to me. i have a question, what do you think of full metal alchemist?

i know its one of the best anime ever and one of the most popular if not the most popular anime of all time. but sadly, i have not seen the series yet. i will start downloading it by the end of this year.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Full Metal Alchemist is a good anime. Very well done. You should watch it.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
well you still know a lot compared to me. i have a question, what do you think of full metal alchemist?

i know its one of the best anime ever and one of the most popular if not the most popular anime of all time. but sadly, i have not seen the series yet. i will start downloading it by the end of this year.