Rumors of 1.11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaceofspades

Member!
Reaction score
Your Allmost right. Ears will be used for trading. but they will be for socketing. they will give varried stats for differant lvl characters. if the person you killed is over lvl 95, the ear will give you +1 to all skills.

This is to encourage PvP, in order to be more like guild wars.

TopGun

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
That would be kinda dumb that if u killed a lvl 95 person and it gave +1 to skills then people would build up high lvl chars then let other people kill them so that they could get their ears ... lol omg this is great like u would find a 60s weap socket it with tons of high ears and u would be god like if u were like a sorc or necro or something or pally especially

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
TopGun said:
That would be kinda dumb that if u killed a lvl 95 person and it gave +1 to skills then people would build up high lvl chars then let other people kill them so that they could get their ears ... lol omg this is great like u would find a 60s weap socket it with tons of high ears and u would be god like if u were like a sorc or necro or something or pally especially
If this actually was to happen and not on hc I would make a suicide pally with the griz set and then get all those ears for my bone necro, hammerdin, psnjavson, and zealer. hehehehe.

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Darkmatter said:
Proof please. As far as I'm concerned Blizzard is leaving Diablo II alone, just like they did Diablo I.
actually they are coming out with a patch 1.1 for diablo 1 to get rid of all the hackers in it..

Tanith

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Well, what I heard is that 1.11 will give necros the ability to make Ear Golems, which will be able to interpret the various "Raikinashu!!!" cries of the various Fallens (they're actually saying, "bite me").

Also, Diablo will do backflips and moonwalks in addition to that weird running around on all fours he does.

And you will be able to spawn Reziarfg by running around Act 4 and whacking all of the Trapped Souls you find.

I'm very tired tonight, that's the best I could do...

Tanith :D

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
Guru said:
actually they are coming out with a patch 1.1 for diablo 1 to get rid of all the hackers in it..
ya it's like a rust storm for accounts i hear.

that would be pretty good. have a thing that injects itself into the persons pc to see what hacks are running and log it. oh wait. that's what extrawork.dll is for :).

Mist

Member!
Reaction score
well it's june 18 lol

but he was right I swear, listen this is 100% true, the 1.11 patch actually DID come out on the seventh, its private and I got it from a blizzard employee!! OMG everything looks totally different now and theres a runeword ElEldNef that gives you +200% experience gain because blizzard finally realized that no matter what they do, the legit players will level slow as hell and the exploiters will always powerlevel to 90+ in a week!

You can get this patch at the following link: http://www.somethingawful.com/cliff/ihateyou/

err0r

Member!
Reaction score
Trojan Man said:
ya it's like a rust storm for accounts i hear.

that would be pretty good. have a thing that injects itself into the persons pc to see what hacks are running and log it. oh wait. that's what extrawork.dll is for :).
people are so paranoid about extrawork.dll.

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
because it goes into your pc and detects what hacks or modifications to diablo 2 are being ran at the connecting to battle.net. that's why peoples c3po unloads when they try to get into bnet.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
HAHA 1.11 PATCH HAS BEEN OUT FOR NEARLY 2 YEARS YOU R TARDS!

travicles

Member!
Reaction score
obviously this post was 2 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.