Rumors of 1.11

Status
Not open for further replies.

flipzdesire

Member!
Reaction score
Rumors have it that 1.11 will be released Tuesday June 7, 2005. I also heard that the required level to Baal (or do ancients) in normal has changed from level 20 to like level 30.

I also heard that the Ladder Season (after its been resetted) will be delayed. (Stupid Rumor, but I'm posting what I'm hearing)

Well, tell me what you guys think...

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
wow whoever said there will be a new patch the 7th is a ****ing moron.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
its all true! i have it from high athority off of my friends x girlfriends cousins niece in laws third uncle that blizzard will be releasing it on the 7th!

also, barb's warcrys will no longer come from the mouth, but from another area that is capable of making noise and wind.

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
DragnSkull said:
its all true! i have it from high athority off of my friends x girlfriends cousins niece in laws third uncle that blizzard will be releasing it on the 7th!

also, barb's warcrys will no longer come from the mouth, but from another area that is capable of making noise and wind.

omgodz, i heard that toozor!

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
COTA-GoD said:
omg, i hope we can play diablo! and baal!
I heard there will be new class change quest to become one of 3 prime evils! You need to have 8 chars of lvl 99 tho, then you do a quest and choose which one to become!!! w00t!!

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
No, thats all wrong! I heard you needed a full account of cookie-cutter builds, all level 99, with the top gear and the best skill builds, then you delete them all. Once you do that, the way of D2's deeprest secrets will be revealed!

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Heartilly said:
No, thats all wrong! I heard you needed a full account of cookie-cutter builds, all level 99, with the top gear and the best skill builds, then you delete them all. Once you do that, the way of D2's deeprest secrets will be revealed!
class change quest :) all you need is lvl 99 Ryan, but you arent allowed to put any points into stats or skills!

This has been confirmed from diabloii.net of course!! :D

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
i heard if you sacrifice a sheep at the shrine of diablo you get 3853589375893895 zods.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
pfftt your all wrong.

you have to go intot he secret bunny level (it will be created in the new patch) and kill the hairking.

from there, you have to wear the armor he will drop (fuzzy rabit of the jackle)
because it has +20 to leap for barbarian

u then put the armor on a barbarian with lvl 25+ leap, giving him lvl 45 minimum, he will now be able to leap past the chaos sanctuary in lvl 4, and reach the area diablo's soulstone came from. using diablos soulstone (youll get it now in 1.11) and shove it up ur anal cavity. from there, you will become diablo. the only thing: his face is in ur ass.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
I heard from Joe Smow at Bliz that the new character will be a pimp. Yep a pimp, his skills will be bitch slap, hoeing, and Wheres my money bitch. Their will be a new class of gloves, that comewith baby powder enchantment to add to the damage.

Also if you shag a sheep at the alter it pushes back harder. Which in turn gives 3k to anal probing.

Lastly if you kill baal in 1 hit and say 3 quick hail mary's you get the almighty tootoo of tooting. Does 10k poison damage over 1 second. Creates a green cloud that covers the screen. This is a great addon to the S&M set which of course has the Blowup doll of BJ, the handjobs demise, Helmet of headboard protection, and Moaning muffler.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
man, i cant wait for 1.11, i am positive that all of the rumors will be true

i also heard that if you are lucky enough to get into server 11, and sell 10x tyreals might to 10 different merchants, you will unleash BAALclone; which is 100x harder than diablo clone, it is immune to all but punching, cb has no affect also... if you manage to kill him he drops the anni hack, soulstone of baal; also know as biohazardoppolous, which will give you +10 all skills, +10vit per char lvl, +10energy per char lvl, and 50 resist all, along with a 100% exp gain.

also, the new currency of 1.11 will be ears, instead of the popular runes of 1.10

last but not least, the stupid gem in the chat screen will finally be put to use...

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
Bio.Hazard said:
man, i cant wait for 1.11, i am positive that all of the rumors will be true

i also heard that if you are lucky enough to get into server 11, and sell 10x tyreals might to 10 different merchants, you will unleash BAALclone; which is 100x harder than diablo clone, it is immune to all but punching, cb has no affect also... if you manage to kill him he drops the anni hack, soulstone of baal; also know as biohazardoppolous, which will give you +10 all skills, +10vit per char lvl, +10energy per char lvl, and 50 resist all, along with a 100% exp gain.

also, the new currency of 1.11 will be ears, instead of the popular runes of 1.10

last but not least, the stupid gem in the chat screen will finally be put to use...
i hope you are kidding about that first half of a sentence.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
if you bothered to read like 10% of my post u'd see that it was 100% sarcasm to all the noobs that would even think about a new patch...

also if you bothered to read any of the above posts, you could see about our awesome ideas about 1.11

Status
Not open for further replies.