ROC...so 5 minutes ago??

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
For some nerds, its called Whack off Warcraft. I fear for those people.

Yeah, people still playing Roc > TFT? If this was Command and Conquer, I wouldn't be suprised.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
WOW is probably the saddest thing to be released...Id probably get addicted to it and piss my life away so i stay away from it lol...
"whack off warcraft"....LOL

The people probably played TFT and dont feel like memorizing all the units again and getting used to the strats...Some probably think blizzard killed it with all the new units and heros...and now there is no way WC could be balanced because of all the new units...GOGO panda..

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I would play it, but I wouldnt be like an addictive whore to it.

Like some people *cough* Dream_walker *cough*.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
WOW is probably the saddest thing to be released...Id probably get addicted to it and piss my life away so i stay away from it lol...
"whack off warcraft"....LOL

The people probably played TFT and dont feel like memorizing all the units again and getting used to the strats...Some probably think blizzard killed it with all the new units and heros...and now there is no way WC could be balanced because of all the new units...GOGO panda..

Yes the damn panda. I just started playing solo again and i use panda 2nd and griffs as a new strat vs human and it rox, imba panda. But not as much as elf with panda. I hate panda.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Panda with elf isnt that bad. Panda with UD or HU is very problematic. However, with UD he cannot be healed as effectively. Besides, most people do DK/Lich.

Orc depends on the situation. I myself dont really use the panda except for the Haze/Fire combo.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah. But there is kinda one exception to the rule. Command and Conquer. Take RA2 for instance, Yuri's revenge's added faction kinda sucks and some of the newer stuff ruins it (except for things like Guardian GI).

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I played one tournament in which they decided to make it RoC as an exception!
I played an insane map with Lizards as orange creeps, was it even a green drake for orange your footmen low hp, they cost 160, upgrade to keep costs more, sanctum 210, smth else more lumber, no vault ...... this game ive played roc for a long time but playing it with these costs is no way.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
It was even more pain in the ass with orcs. 235 for Grunts, Wvyerns needed t3 and most people won with just wyverns and shamans and mass air. The orcs were quite expensive to keep on field.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Why is there still such a large fanbase for ROC...why didnt they move over to TFT? what do they find wrong with it?
NOobs? or too cheap to buy TFT?

If they are good at ROC why not just keep it as it is?

ChrisH36

Reaction score
BEcause there aren't many people who do RoC ladder. And the armor system would totally **** thier strategies over.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wow this thread is still alive and kicking
I cant even remember the main differences anymore between ROC and TFT...I played some solo games today in TFT and nearly got owned by a complete newb...For now, Im addicted to replays...Dont think Ill ever be going back to ROC.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
1) No expansion units
2) No buildable shops
3) No 4th hero and no tavern
4) You could creep past 5
5) Orbs dont allow melee to range strike air
6) Armor system was totally different
7) Cost of stuff was different

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Chris, stop being such a WoW hater. This whole "Whack off Warcraft" is pure nonsense and you're speaking about the smallest minority imaginable that do that. Please, stop being a little bitch about WoW.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thats funny when you talk about minority...Because the other day I walked into my friend's house at 6:00 am before going on a ski/snowboarding trip...We were all siting in the living room chatting, and all of a sudden we hear my friend's brother saying the stupidest crap ever...My friend was like yeah he is playing that WOW game, he was probably up the whole night...It was the most awkward shit ever listening to what he was saying LOL...Anyways, this is one incident of many...

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Chris, stop being such a WoW hater. This whole "Whack off Warcraft" is pure nonsense and you're speaking about the smallest minority imaginable that do that. Please, stop being a little bitch about WoW.
And why are you bitching about something that I said like months ago. A person has thier own thoughts about it, and there are quite an abundance of bad things bout any games: Graphics, players, etc.

And do I need do disect my own post. Ok then I will.

Chris said:
For some nerds, its called Whack off Warcraft. I fear for those people.
It was talking about a minority that I JUST BOLDED! And there are people that do it.

Also, just because one person dislikes a game doesnt mean you need to snap and have a reason to defend it, Mr. Takes a game a little too seriously.

And another thing: This thread is about RoC.

Quik said:
Thats funny when you talk about minority...Because the other day I walked into my friend's house at 6:00 am before going on a ski/snowboarding trip...We were all siting in the living room chatting, and all of a sudden we hear my friend's brother saying the stupidest crap ever...My friend was like yeah he is playing that WOW game, he was probably up the whole night...It was the most awkward shit ever listening to what he was saying LOL...Anyways, this is one incident of many...
That story doesnt make sense.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
How what random thing that person said has anything to do with playing WoW?

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No...lol...I was just describing how awkward it was listening to a guy shouting random crap while sitting in the living room with my friends and his sister...

I guess all I had to say was the guy was up ALL night playing that game and his sister said that thats all he does...

bottom line...its not a minority...or at least its more than you think...