Replays

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
any tips to making the a replay play more accurately besides putting it on slow?
i'm tired of watch replays where i did something great but then it shows my enemy murdering them

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
same thing happened to me... I tried to delete it and save it again VIA BF. nothing happen, I think the replay is just past its prime.

P

PandemoniumFox

Wait. You guys have problems with replays as well? 'Cause I was playing 'Toss against Zerg, lost, wanted to see their strategy, but the replay was different in so many ways than the real game. I mean, what the hell?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Sometimes it happens, there's an error with the game, usually when there's a zerg player, or at least that's what experience has told me.

It happens a lot more often on money maps.

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
but even on none money maps where it's like terran vs toss. same thing it's like u MUST see the replay as slow as possible but that would take forever to watch it

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
Originally posted by TrongaMonga
Sometimes it happens, there's an error with the game, usually when there's a zerg player, or at least that's what experience has told me.

It happens a lot more often on money maps.
Well that means all my current replays wont work...damn you SC!!!

PUMPKINHEAD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
its the problem that 1.11version doesn't support lower version replays, if you try to play lower version reps it works fine in the beggining, but afterwards, everything goes wrong

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i play some replays that are new and they still messed up

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Originally posted by betaalpha5
but even on none money maps where it's like terran vs toss. same thing it's like u MUST see the replay as slow as possible but that would take forever to watch it
That's unusual, it must be the 1.11 patch that's messed it up. I remember back in 1.10 and 1.09b where you could speed up melee maps without anything going screwy.

You must have to put it on normal speed, possibly x 2, but i wouldn't go any higher.

aphextwin

Reaction score
its a zerg bug from 1.10 or 1.09... they still have problems with the old replays but the new ones should be fine....