• Orcs

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Random

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Neggers. Wow. Right. I like to use random because I'm equally horrible with every race. Besides doing the same race all the time is bo-ring.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Oh, so..If that was this idiot's attempt of misspelling a racial slurr as humor..Then he really didn't achieve it. Keep your racist bullshit out of here, kthx.

This is just my interpretation of what he said..Either way it was spam.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by noob_phucker
wasnt there like 20 UD members back when pan and winterchill were around air-a-gorn?

bwaha i am creating a following :D
Yes, there were quite a few UD members back in the day. Now there is really only a few. Most of which aren't mod material.

Reaction score
UD is awesome because theyre so cool. look at the boxes when you first buy warcraft for example, UD Box > NE Box > Orc Box > Human Box

Besides, not only is UD cool looking, theyre new and you have weird distorted things. (abominations anyone?) also, they have the coolest birds by far then any other race ever.

of course NE is cool to because theyre new, but they have a tree that dances around when you make a wisp. necropolis > tree

Orc is cool, but i dont like how they were supposedly reeeeal bad then because of some pansy ass guy, they all turn good and something like that

Now Humans is my 2nd fav race because not only do they own, they have spells that are cool looking. blizzard is awesome, and so is flame strike.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
All races are diverse in their own way. No one is on trial here.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
It's good that at least Torubu is orc and relatively good.. at least good for the forums

Reaction score
yeah I play all races pretty much, but lately ive been playing UD. I think i can play orc fairly well too =)