Put new dueling system idea in here

dark-blade8000

Member!
Reaction score
I think the people that wanna duel can put a item or items to gamble (both players have to do this if they wanna duel and gamble on it) The loser loses the gambled item and it appears in the winners inventory if his inventory is full it just drops out of the dead body.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Interesting, I would like to see that, but who would dare risk leet gear, if both are leet characters.

My idea, is maybe a gaulet style dueling. 1 character gets to fight on till it dies to see who can kill the most without dying. You could maybe have a differnt ladder showing who is the top dueler on each.

Mr.Sloth

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hmm... gambling idea sounds awesome!
My ideas... lets see here. U could have dueling games where you would have like matches 1v1. And people could watch, and they could place bets on the dueler they wanted to win. Kinda like horse racing ya?

Also, you could determine if u wanted ur gold to drop when u died or not.
People who stood in a certain proximity near the town would be auto-killed. (only in dueling)
Healing potions ( not mana) would be disabled when dueling.
You can have private rounds in a public game.

yeah i kno most of the ideas prolly have flaws or something.
-Mr.Sloth

Talosxii

Reaction score
i like your idea sloth but if the healing potions are disabled then so should the mana potions. because of the simple fact that some characters have healing spells. but how is this for an idea. You have different types of dueling. Hand to hand which would be like only physical attacks no magic. and Mage battle which would be magic only no weapons. then free style which would be anything goes and in all you should be able to use both types of potions and if you go beyond a certain point or use a tp then you forfeit. also if u leave the game in order to try to keep from losing anything it is considered a forfeit and u still lose the item you gambled. that is only fair