Psychology Test by Carl Jung

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
This is a great way to break the ice with new people and learn about them. Take the time to calm down and answer these questions seriously and patiently without skipping to the end.

Choose a color, the first color that comes to mind.
Once you have that color, list three descriptive adjectives that describe it.

Choose an animal, the first animal that comes to mind.
Once you have selected an animal, list three descriptive adjectives that describes it.

Choose a body of water like a river, ocean, sea, or lake. (IE Niagra Falls, Mississippi River, etc.)
Once you have chosen a body of water, list three descriptive adjectives that describes it.

Let's say you are in a white room with no windows nor doors, list three emotions that you are feeling.

When you are done answering those questions, highlight the following to get your results: your color represents what you think of yourself, the animal represents what you think of other people, the body of water represents how you are in bed, and the white room represents what you will feel like when you are about to die.

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Samsara said:
This is a great way to break the ice with new people and learn about them. Take the time to calm down and answer these questions seriously and patiently without skipping to the end.

Yellow; Bright, Smiling, Happy.

Once you have selected an animal, list three descriptive adjectives that describes it.

Turtle; Slow, Determined, Cute

Choose a body of water like a river, ocean, sea, or lake. (IE Niagra Falls, Mississippi River, etc.)
Once you have chosen a body of water, list three descriptive adjectives that describes it.

Missisippi; strong, powerful, unstoppable.

Let's say you are in a white room with no windows nor doors, list three emotions that you are feeling.
Clastrophobic, scared, angry.

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Well I can tell you right now I was thinking of myself for the animal. Also, my answers for the body of water thing sound really funny when put into the new context, just because I have a lot of memories associated with it. Anyways..

Green - Beautiful, Deep, Pure
Wolf - Strong, Fierce, Cunning
Black River - Fun, Intense, Enjoyable
White Room - Calm, Tranquil, Submissive

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Teal
-bright
-cool
-greenish

Tiger
-Ferocious
-Courageous
-Majestic

Han River
-home
-Small
-memorable

-alone
-strange
-anger

When you are done answering those questions, highlight the following to get your results: your color represents what you think of yourself, the animal represents what you think of other people, the body of water represents how you are in bed, and the white room represents what you will feel like when you are about to die.[/QUOTE]

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i didnt follow directions exactly. but ill post what i was thinking as i went. you shouldnt have gave the answers until alot of people posted so they couldnt make stuff up :p

color, i thought of blue, only thought of calm and cool. --yup. i rock.

animal, tiger, i thought mean. --people suck :[

body of water, atlantic ocean, i thought big. :D -no explanation needed ;)

the white room i thought of curiosity then anger and an all around frenzy. white is not a peaceful color for me. -i dont want to die?

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Someone pick the Nile River for your body of water, because it's long. I'm a hoot!

_JaKE

Reaction score
red, bright, strong, big

deer, timid, quiet, scared

niagra falls, big, strong, blue

quiet, love, peace

and i still dont think it means a damn thing