Priests are retarded.

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
You still shake?

OT: I had a priest. Got it to 30 and realized i didnt like sitting back and healing while everyone was spamming HEAL HEAL HEAL THEY HIT ME OMOMGOMGOMG I NEED A HEAL

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
BezeL said:
You still shake?

OT: I had a priest. Got it to 30 and realized i didnt like sitting back and healing while everyone was spamming HEAL HEAL HEAL THEY HIT ME OMOMGOMGOMG I NEED A HEAL
Maybe you weren't healing a lot? I can't tell you how many times I'll be in a full party, all the same level, and the creatures instantly come running in after me. If not as soon as someone gets close enough to it, as soon as I cast P-Word Shield or a healing spell. The agro heal spells generate is more than that of almost everyone else in my parties.

Think about it, you're fighting a group of enemies, and their healer is continuously healing everyone in the enemy party, if not shielding them from your attacks. Who would you logically get the most pissed off at if you can't kill the guys dishing out the damage?:p

If not healing/shielding myself, typically I end up putting as much status effects as I can on our party's target while doing as much damage as possible as I always generate the most agro. :(

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
coRtALoS said:
Maybe you weren't healing a lot? I can't tell you how many times I'll be in a full party, all the same level, and the creatures instantly come running in after me. If not as soon as someone gets close enough to it, as soon as I cast P-Word Shield or a healing spell. The agro heal spells generate is more than that of almost everyone else in my parties.

Think about it, you're fighting a group of enemies, and their healer is continuously healing everyone in the enemy party, if not shielding them from your attacks. Who would you logically get the most pissed off at if you can't kill the guys dishing out the damage?:p

If not healing/shielding myself, typically I end up putting as much status effects as I can on our party's target while doing as much damage as possible as I always generate the most agro. :(
Then your tanks are doing a shitty job at holding aggro.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
How can you hold aggro when a Priest draws more?

I can hold aggro because of Stoneclaw Totems, but that's a skill that meatshields (Warriors) don't possess.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
PRIESTS HAVE FADE TO GET RID OF AGGRO SIR, WELL THE HIGH LEVEL ONES USE IT ><

xXLordSlippyXx

Member!
Reaction score
I dont think you should go holy spec for a priest until 56+

In the later levels you will need to grind, and its near impossible for a holy spec priest to grind, keeping up a steady leveling pace.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Andrew said:
PRIESTS HAVE FADE TO GET RID OF AGGRO SIR, WELL THE HIGH LEVEL ONES USE IT ><
As soon as you cast a heal/shield spell on yourself or someone else, everything rushes you again. What good is a Priest if you're Faded, not healing, and everyone starts dying?
xXLordSlippyXx said:
I dont think you should go holy spec for a priest until 56+

In the later levels you will need to grind, and its near impossible for a holy spec priest to grind, keeping up a steady leveling pace.
I don't have a hard time finding parties to quest/level with too often... I just play at really odd times of the day when everyone's at work, etc. :(

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
ThRaShEd said:
u know wat else is retarted ? U!!! and u know wat else? shammys

thank you and good night
That right there pretty much summed up exactly why I can't stand playing as Alliance. I also prefer playing the part of the underdog. It helps make the game that much better.

Let me guess: NE Hunter or some kind of Paladin?