Priests are retarded.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I was in a 2-man party in the Ban-'Ethil Barrow Den, my partner was a Priest, i was a Druid (Funny combination but he was the only one around), he was Lv11 (Don't ask why he was there, a few levels ahead of himself, i know) and i was Lv8.

When i met him i was like 'OMFG Priest i wont die much now', but boy was i mistaken. This guy died more than i did, and when i was dying, all he did was freaking smite and conserve his mana (Never went below 50%) and be a moron, and when i did die and he didn't, i walked all the way from the graveyard (As a wisp to collect my body) and when i was like 2 feet away from my body, he then asks if he can resurrect me :rolleyes

Stupid Priests, they should all burn. Especially the ones that try to dress like Warriors. Short cropped hair, short pants, vest etc... :frustrate

BlueCheeseKilla

Member!
Reaction score
Website
l33tsk83rs.vze.com
me and cort are priests.

dont worry, corts holy specced so when we play together you'll be fine!

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
finding a priest can be such a hassle these days. i can never do maura, ST, etc. because it takes literally an hour to find a priest on late night darkspear. our guild has like, no priests over level 40. its so irritating -_-.

Vic

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
someone needs to make a all priest guild called "Healing Hands" and when you need a priest you just /who them and wisper someone your level

the gould motto would so be "at least we wont die"

an all priest MC run half holy half shadow......

anyway priests draw more aggro when they heal causeing them to be attacked more however they should just PWS and fade droping the aggro onto you then renew themself and you

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
there wa some 60 priest guy running around recruiting priests for his all priest guild. im not sure if it worked out, but it sounded like a great reference guild.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Beer $lut said:
You can't base a class over one stupid player.
I actually feel like making a Priest so i feel wanted. I like Priests, just not that Priest, this is just me having a whinge and promoting talk in here, that's all!

A Priest raid party would be cool :rofl2

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
ProXie said:
Healing cause a lot of agro. Its your responsibility to pull the agro off them and defend them. Play past 30 before you talk shit about any class.
Definately. My Priest gets so much hate because I CONSTANTLY keep my party healed, shielded, and P-word Forted. I've become well-known in my guild already for how many times I rez everyone over and over. I think I have something like over 300 Honorable Kills just from going on lvl 40-60 raids with the guild and keeping everyone alive, and defending Org.

You guys really should play with a competant healer. I've played them since the dawn of RPGs.

I definately agree with Renzo to a point as well on the basis of being needed, but it's the fighters, and mages that are more needed to keep us alive. Priests get shit HPs and the most hate from some of their offensive spells and healing.

If I fight more than 1 enemy at the same time that are of the same level as me, it's usually a very close fight, if not resulting in my death. They're weak offensively with the exception of a few spells that take forever to cast and a lot of mana, but they DEFINATELY save the party a lot of time having to rest, use healing potions, and run back from the nearest cemetary with their supportive spells.

Most priests simply go all out Shadow because it's easier for them to level up faster on their own that way. I'm all Holy just because playing by yourself is just depressing. I'd rather be grouping with other players if not some of my real life friends while at a LAN.

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
coRtALoS said:
Definately. My Priest gets so much hate because I CONSTANTLY keep my party healed, shielded, and P-word Forted. I've become well-known in my guild already for how many times I rez everyone over and over. I think I have something like over 300 Honorable Kills just from going on lvl 40-60 raids with the guild and keeping everyone alive, and defending Org.

You guys really should play with a competant healer. I've played them since the dawn of RPGs.

I definately agree with Renzo to a point as well on the basis of being needed, but it's the fighters, and mages that are more needed to keep us alive. Priests get shit HPs and the most hate from some of their offensive spells and healing.

If I fight more than 1 enemy at the same time that are of the same level as me, it's usually a very close fight, if not resulting in my death. They're weak offensively with the exception of a few spells that take forever to cast and a lot of mana, but they DEFINATELY save the party a lot of time having to rest, use healing potions, and run back from the nearest cemetary with their supportive spells.

Most priests simply go all out Shadow because it's easier for them to level up faster on their own that way. I'm all Holy just because playing by yourself is just depressing. I'd rather be grouping with other players if not some of my real life friends while at a LAN.
What level are you now cort?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I really need to beef my Tauren up so we can game together. From now on i'll only play him :D

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
coRtALoS said:
... that is if you actually show up to ****in play. :rolleyes:(
It couldn't be helped. I *was* going to play it and i was very keen for it, but my friends showed up at my door and i couldn't just say 'Get bent, i'm off to play WoW!'. I will be online tomorrow (Thursday for you) and Sunday (Sat for you).

:haerty

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i didnt really like that class, i got to 17 before i lost interest. priests are not exacty known for solo'ing great. it's better to group with a melee char, preferrably a pally. why?

blessing of salvation. priests love it, mages love it, warlocks love it, and sometimes it even useful for rogues. yet half the pallys i talk to dont even HAVE the bloody spell. its one of the most useful party buffs in the game.

for those who dont know, it decreases threat generated by the person by 30%. with seal of fury, i can party with 60 rogues and priests and mages all i want, and i can still hold the aggro.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Renzokuken said:
I can't imagine a Priest soloing. Besides, Holy > Shadow.
thats very argueable, most people would even side with shadow > holy.

i personally dont want a shadow priest in an instance group, we dont want dmg from pirests, we want heals.

shadow priests are better for pvp though...