Post Your UI

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I like mine transparent like my skin.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Finally got FuXPFu working. Changed the coloration of the frames slightly and added a couple new fubar plugins. Not 7 hours of work this time, Sean. maybe 30 mins tops after I was done playing for the day. =)

In combat shot:

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Wow, I actually really like that a lot. Just wondering, how'd you manage to zoom out so far? My camera doesn't do that.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
It's in User Interface, max camera distance or something like that.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Those are really, really, really ugly bubble UI bars.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Finally got FuXPFu working. Changed the coloration of the frames slightly and added a couple new fubar plugins. Not 7 hours of work this time, Sean. maybe 30 mins tops after I was done playing for the day. =)
IT LOOKS LIKE THAT OGRE'S BEEN USING HIS FISTS TO BEAT ON YOU LONGER THAN YOU'VE BEEN DRAINING HIS LIFE!

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
HUD = Heads Up Display, which would be your whole UI.
Ugly Bubble UI bars = the things in the middle that are in a bubble like thing.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Ok, so the HUD. Ya, not much in the way of non ugly ones, but I don't even use my unitframes with that thing. I've considered taking my unitframes out completely.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
IT LOOKS LIKE THAT OGRE'S BEEN USING HIS FISTS TO BEAT ON YOU LONGER THAN YOU'VE BEEN DRAINING HIS LIFE!
NO WAY MAN, HE JUST CAST THAT AT 10%!!! IMBAH WARLOCKS GET HEALTH LIKE AN EVADING MOB!

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
If they are so OP, play one to 70.

Then say how OP they really are.

People who say they are OP are people who don't know how to beat them. I would admit at 60 I was a wee bit unbalanced, even for being FAR undergeared. At 70 with decent enough starter gear, I'd say I'm rather balanced.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
jd, until you've (not being a warlock)

got a warlock to >10% life, have them DC--> Fear you with 3-4 dots, a pet, and drain life healing them for ****ing 4% of their life A TICK, and you DIE while feared, and they finish the fight, healing for 20% of their life in the last 5 seconds, you'll say otherwise.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Indeed, Jayde, you can't tell if they are or are not imbah if you haven't played anything else. Same goes for me of course. Hence the caps.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
If a Warlock becomes good enough (This was at 60) his only threat from another class is an undead shadow priest.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
If they are so OP, play one to 70.

Then say how OP they really are.

People who say they are OP are people who don't know how to beat them. I would admit at 60 I was a wee bit unbalanced, even for being FAR undergeared. At 70 with decent enough starter gear, I'd say I'm rather balanced.
Lol at a lock ganking me when I was at around 90% health and 70% mana, but I had just burned my counterspell and iceblock/coldsnap. The lock had around 5% of his life when he attacked me and he ended up beating me.

Sure, they arn't overpowered at all.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
UD shadow priests weren't a threat to me, simply because I can absorb the majority of their damage. Shadow ward only being a 30 second CD is about the most OP utility in our arsenal, IMO.

And Zao, I've experienced world PvP with other classes, mainly with my priest. But I've done battlegrounds on a friends 60 Orc hunter. He was marks and I could still tear any warlock I saw. I know the example you've posted happens, I've done it and I've had it happen to me. But I've also been 2 shotted by hunters before I even got a chance to get the 40 yard (their range to 35 yard (my range), as well as go from 10k raid buffed to about 4k before I could get out of the first stunlock from a rogue, DC and fear, watch it get trinketed after a panicked corruption and CoA, Howl of Terror and watch him CloS before I can even get a tick off of Drain Life (even after a HS and super healing pot), restun me and finish the job.

On my priest, I've had a lot of the same experience from different classes. It's not an imbalance, it's knowing what to expect. There's not a single class other than priests and paladins that I can't take out with ease, or die with ease, if I'm not prepared for it or they aren't prepared for it.