Please TEll Me A Good Strat.

SCV-ARMY

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no dont u remember dude....... u went all like tanks and shit and u had like 2 rines and i wiped u out with mutas..... then allied kerrigan lol ahahhha fun game if u ask me........

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The gayest thing that happen 2 me is when u r playin' against a newb and he attacks u wit 2 rines and they're surounded by 10 medics. U try 2 attack the rines and medics heal. Attack the medics and they heal each other. It was so annoying. I can tell he was controlling the medics manually, so i attack his base (knewing that he was concentrating on his small attack force) and thats when he panicked. Then he gaved up. E-Z........ eh??

firebat451

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
2 marines and 10 medics! Lol! Did he really think he could win? I've heard some bad newb stories but never anything that bad.

Remiraz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Terran is THE race to beat now in the Starcraft scene.
Check out Slayer's Boxers records, he is owning top players with Terran.

Vs Zerg
-Marine/Medic whoring roxor...kills ALL but Lurker :(
-Mairie/Medic/Tanks owns Zerg...of course he'll try to stop ya but you got tricks like...
1) Tank-cliff drop
2) 1-2 Wraith harass
3) Tank/Marine drop
4) offensive bunker
5) Tank push + marines/medic
6) Marine/Medic drop hit and run

Remember, NOTHGIN zerg can do will take out Marines/Medics other than yours truly...the LURKER.
Tanks counters Lurker.

Vs Protoss
-Heavy Metal (Vulture/Tank all the way => Tank/goliath)
Owns Toss totally :p

Vs Terran
-Siege Tank and Wraiths
then its wraiths, wraiths and more wraiths kekeke
-Check out some of the TvT replays...wraiths are insane in TvT

Remiraz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by KerriganForever

Arn't we forgetting about Guardians???????
1) You get marine/medics much (much much much) faster than Guardians.

2) You get Lurkers much (much much much) faster than Guardians.

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by SkuZZy
marines are ok, but going all-marines... I dunno about that. They are way too weak (40hp). If your dragoons will own marines so harshly and carriers, forget about it. 4 carriers could prob take down 20-30 marines. Sure, marines w/ medics and stim packs might beat zealots, but that's about all they are good for (and zerglings and stuff).
4 carriers will NOT take out 30 marines with around 8 medics.. first your carriers intercepters will all be destroyed in about 10 seconds.. and you'll have lost 1 carrier by then.. then you'll be left with 3 carriers and no intercepters on them.

marine/medics can do almost anything.. only thing that can stop them are things like lurkers/psi storm/reevers.

most noobs wont make stormers or reevers. although most noobs do make lurkers.

just bring along a detector and some wraiths/siege tanks to take out the lurker defenses.

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
he lost cause of a wrong mix. you dont do a 2/1 marine/medic

you do more of a 4/1 mix

and the marines arnt good cause of a straight fight.. their good cause they are never ending.. you get 12+ barracks and i guarentee you he can kill your BC's and make new marines faster than your BC's can kill his marines and make new BC's..

its not about set unites against set uniets.. its about spammage.

ive seen a friend of mine able to make a solid string of marines/medics from one end of the map to the other consisistantly for the entire game.. trust me dude.. you will get so tired down from trying to defend against it the marines will eventually win.

and it doesnt take hardly any attention to do a mass marine/medic rush.. once you have 12 barracks up.. just assign each one to a number.. and about once every 10 seconds or so send another 9marines/3 medics along their way and make sure all the barracks are still producing more.

while your doing that build up some detectors and wraiths.. you could also go with tanks but tanks take up room on the ground for marines and make advancement slow down.. wraiths just fly over.

2 presets of wraiths.. about 3 or 4 detectors.. and never stop the marine/medic rush.. if you can get the cycles down and get it going soon enough theirs not much that can stop it.. and the few things that can stop it are destroyed by the wraiths. just keep the wraiths sitting back and safe untill the marines hit a wall.. then break the wall down with the wraiths and continue the million man march.

Silent_Assassin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
heres a good strat with terran distract with firebats and marnies and come from either side of base wiht BC's and a Dropships loaded with Goliths (that are upgraded)

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
My tip: Dont listen to any of the previous posts.

A good terran stategy is to pick another race. They are pretty bad for multiplayer.
lol, all races are equally balanced, the best player in the world uses terran!

No, marines will NOT work vs terran. Nor will marines work vs protoss in late game.

And NOTHING can stop M&M + tanks?? Hydra > tanks and lurker > marines! TvZ is a perfectly balanced MU, and no, boxer does NOT win every game he plays!

Making a defense of bunkers + tanks + suply depots is the worst thing u can possibly do! U will spend too much money on defense and eventually run out of money (unless u play on big gay hunters or something)

And OF COURSE BC'S OWN MARINES, THATS WHY U MAKE UR OWN BC'S VS TERRAN!

30 marines + 10 medics will waste carriers without any problems, unless the toss player has some brains and uses reavers or high templars vs marines! And if the terran player is stupid enough to make marines in stead of metal vs toss, then he would be dead long before the toss gets carriers!

Sure, marines w/ medics and stim packs might beat zealots, but that's about all they are good for (and zerglings and stuff).
lol???? Marines and medics are the only way to beat a good zerg player!

Yes, guardians seriously OWN marines, and u need them to beat a good terran player! Of course, irradiate owns guards so u need scourges too.

you can get 2 vults 4 rines and a decent wall in about 4-6 minutes
I can get a tank drop in 6 minutes and destroy ur economy!

First; sacrifice an SCV to use as a scott in the very beginning of the game.
Second; quickly build for a drop-ship and tanks.
Third; Fly the drop-ship on the very edge of map to each ledge on enemies' base.
Forth; Lock-Down a tank on this "small patch of higher-ground" (only enough room for one tank) Then, blast-away at enemies' Probes, SCVs, or Drones. and have an F--king Good Time!!!!!!
OR u can stop playing BGH and get some real skills! Tank drops on the cliff over expansions are much harder to stop, and ffs u dont scout with one of the 4 starting SCVs!

Twisted_Sniper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Silent_Assassin
heres a good strat with terran distract with firebats and marnies and come from either side of base wiht BC's and a Dropships loaded with Goliths (that are upgraded)

fonzieguy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hmmm....
so which have u found beter boxing urself in wit supply depots or bunkers or baracs ...

and wat are some good options for facing zerg and toss ?

and how bout killing the other players wat do u use wat units and stuff

and wat are some good strategies in the beginning of the game besides boxing urself in

and thats all

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Never box urself in, expand and make units in stead.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
don't listen to AKA-47, box yourself in, make mad defence, then expand and attack. what good is units if your killed?

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Pan_the_man, u wont die because units last longer than a bunker.