Playing times

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
I'm just curious, how often do you people play SC and around what time(s) EST? (If you can't give EST, give your timezone.)

I'll probably end up playing a bit more often for a while. I really wanna learn. :p

- Amantis

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I usually play whenever I'm on AIM, not busy, and someone asks me to get on (usually Renzo, DM, Tronga, or Cort). Generally, that could be any day of the week, between noon and 10 pm. All you have to do is ask when I'm on AIM and I usually don't have a problem getting on ^^

The word 'usually' appears fives times in this short post. That usually doesn't happen :p

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Ugh... I was trying to get back into the game, but I haven't been able to find any time to play lately. Usually, I'd be on around... uh... 7:30-9:00ish EST in the OP Battleforums channel.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Galatia said:
AMANTIS TRAITOR:D
I can't help it. Squishy says not to play D2 at his place because it distracts him from studying (not to mention that he constantly hogs my D2 too, as you may have noticed). I'm hanging around at his place frequently (again) and I'm in need of some serious "entertainment". His "wash closet" (WC) is still confiscated from him for the next month and a half though. :D Don't worry, I'm not leaving D2; I'm still playing. ;)

I'm just going to install SCBW at his place (he said I could!) and laff at him because he's not allowed to play. :D Oh, and I'll try to get that AIM installed too to make his comp more "personalized". :D

I should be on some time around 6/7pm EST.

- Amantis

Zerglite

Reaction score
if my stepdad would give me back the disks, i would be on from like 4 in the afternoon tilll 4 in the morning, man i love Sc

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
8 A.M. to about 6 P.M. on West Timezone. My interent sucks before or after each starting time. Usually, it is best to ask me to play StarCraft from AIM or something then we can set up a game more fluently.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
When I want to, 3 PM - 8 PM

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
AFter dinner, 7 my time 10 eastern
last two days I played with renzo and a few others, I dont think I have eve played SC with you Amantis, today I will play before and after dinner, BE ON!

Zmoney

Reaction score
Ill play when ever anybody IM's me to play, SN(AIM:zz22000).

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Sundays-anytime cept 6pm
Monday-thursday-3pm-6pm
friday-3pm-10pm then 130am-3am
saturday-anytime till 2am

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Wang, nice avatar ;)

BOT - Generally i'll be on ONLY during the weekdays, i usually have Tuesday and Thursday off (Which is Monday and Wednesday for you Americans) and i'm online from about 2-3pm till like 2am (That's EST btw, otherwise it's 9-10am till 4pm).

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Maybe we could form a small get-together in this thread? Parsay, find a time which suits everyone and have one massive FFA? This time, we may exclude a few people. Renzokuken is tired of hackers, and I an going to agree with him because, plainly put, they ruin normal gaming.