Pindle Low Health Problem

MasterDaemon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Problem

Whenever my pindabot gets at low health it exists diablo completely,but whenever it does that,it has trouble logging back on.It'll say my cd key is already in use and it can never start the runs again.What should I do?

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: Problem

Originally posted by MasterDaemon
Whenever my pindabot gets at low health it exists diablo completely,but whenever it does that,it has trouble logging back on.It'll say my cd key is already in use and it can never start the runs again.What should I do?
ok this is actually because of 2 seperate issues.

1. theirs a "chicken" comand in the pindle script that exits the game if your health falls below a certain level. its designed to keep you from dieing. you can change it to a lower setting if you want to. i think the default for the sorc script is 300 health. i wouldnt advise anything below 100 health though.

the second issue:

2. you getting kicked off of BNET is completely non related to pindle. bnet is having issues tonight. its doing the exact same thing to me even though i have no bots or any hacks running in the background. ive posted on bnet forum about it. hopefully they get it fixed.

markhas

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have finded anything...
until i found arkaine...
the name appeared on the right...
i press alt to see if was true, and the jed has quit the game...
i dont know if it has quitted because of time expiring or if pressing alt, interrupt the automatic sequence.
but my pg did'nt grab it :(((((((

(sorry for my english:p)

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well first im gunna edit your quote. tell me if this is what you ment to say ok?

Originally posted by markhas
i havnt found anything...
until i found arkaine valor...
the name appeared on the right...
i press'd alt to see if it was true, and then jed just quit the game...i dont know if it quit because of time expiring or if pressing alt interrupted the automatic sequence.
but my pickit did'nt grab it :(((((((

(sorry for my english:p)
is that about right?

well i got a couple questions for you.

1. which pindle script are you useing?
if its the default one, it just fires off a certain amount of spells and then quits the game. their is no pindle death detection.

2. if you have a script with pindle death detection, was your inventory full? also it could have been that your health dropped below the set auto "chicken" level and then quit the game to keep you from die'ing.

but to answer your question, no ALT will not cause it to quit the game. i can talk with friends, and move around manually, and pick up stuff manually, and drop stuff manuall all without interupting the pindle script from doing its job.

markhas

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah is what i mean :)

i used the bowazon script.
the script has the death detection, but the problem was that the game has quitted after killing pindle, but before grabbing the arkaine on the ground

thx for the answer and the translation in correct english :p

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by markhas
yeah is what i mean :)

i used the bowazon script.
the script has the death detection, but the problem was that the game has quitted after killing pindle, but before grabbing the arkaine on the ground

thx for the answer and the translation in correct english :p
it was prolly the auto chick from health then. when pindles minions resurect, they cause a shit load of physical dmg. i lose around 100-150 health every time one resurects near me before pindle is killed.

MasterDaemon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok I still had the same problems cause of chicken life,and I don't really care if pindle kills me.So what if I take chickenlife out altogether?Cause it's messin my pindabot runs.

Whiffster

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if you wanna take out the chicken....find the part of the script that says var chickenhp and put // in front of it

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by MasterDaemon
Ok I still had the same problems cause of chicken life,and I don't really care if pindle kills me.So what if I take chickenlife out altogether?Cause it's messin my pindabot runs.
although remember, you cant pick up things when your dead. and if you die it just autoleaves the game anyhow. and die'ing in hell looses alot of exp.

but its your choice man. i just set it low to 100. i only chicken when pindle is one specific version. LE and Conviction. convicion drops my resists and LE rips me and my merc up. this version only comes up once every couple hundred runs though.

also im lvl 89 now. and i find that i get about a quarter to half a lvl every night just from pindle runs. if you disable chicken you will likely never get any exp cause you will die at lest once a night prolly more.

best thing to do is get max lightning resist on you and your merc.
this above anything else has prolly helped my pindle runs the most. pindle is LE about 40% of the time.