Percentage Over Experiance

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
I pick Experience over anything, anytime, anyday, or anyweek.

If someones record is 25-85, they're Expereinced meaning they've played a lot of games, and could possibly have developed strategies, found out what works best against what, and what doesn't, build orders.

So yeah, I would most definatly pick Experiencep.b[

-Frank :cool:

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by IceDevil9
I pick Experience over anything, anytime, anyday, or anyweek.

If someones record is 25-85, they're Expereinced meaning they've played a lot of games, and could possibly have developed strategies, found out what works best against what, and what doesn't, build orders.

So yeah, I would most definatly pick Experiencep.b[

That is how I believe, but if we go any farther we will dip into philosophy...lol. Like I have said above, win percentages are overrated.

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
LoL, we better not, have to go to Philosohpy....

Anyway, yeah, I think that Win Percentage is entirely overrated, and pointless, but hey, whatever floats some peeps boats.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Originally posted by Aragorn7
Yep, 20%...bnet is ruled by noobs. I hate to admit it but it is true.

http://www.battle.net/war3/ladder/reports/last-week/Azeroth/war3-reports-solo.shtml

This is very interesting, you should read it sometime.
look i wasn't born good at wc..i was a newb once also but i don't believe after so much time they have still no idea of what they doing. and plus out there are a lot of smurfs that actually intentionally ruin ur game. thing that i really don't understand. why would u even come to play ladder. stick with the custom games..and let the ladder for ppl that take it a little more serious.

maybe that';s why i turned into an at whore >< coz im sick of loosing coz of the newbs..at least i know my parterns and i know they are good and if we lose those guys were indeed better than us and we can learn from the mistakes we did. if my team gets to lvl 7 (one game away from lvl 4) we might get ranked :D.

EDIT:

i actually look at the reports very often. i always stay updated and visit mojo's strategy guide because i always find good things that i can use in my furture games. Im one serious gamer :p.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
face it lets say someone has a losing streak and loses a crapload of games. he still (provided he is human) saw and hopefully learned why he lost so he knows what do next. i would rather have a 20-120 over a 50-5 anyday cuz i know that he knows the game more than some snivling d&d player that lives in his parents basement and god forbid that his percentage goes below 90.

ClanGoH

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
They're both important to determining how good of a player you are. For example if you have 1000-100 games and 90%, you're one badass player :p. But the amount of wins is more important than the percent because that person has won many more games than the guy has with the high %.