Percentage Over Experiance

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Im really wondering to you, any of you. Do you think more strait wins is better. I'll expliain better

Would you rather play with a

Level 13. 560 Wins / 1300 Losses

Or

Level 12. 20 Wins/ 0 Losses

This is more of a questing if you think more experiance is better, or how many games you can win strait. Just because you have no losses, doesnt mean you could beat somone with 1000 losses because they have more experiance than you.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I think that 800-1000 is better than 300-0. If you have 300-0 it just means you are a smurf.

I look at the number of games the player has played, not at the win percentage. Even if they have a win percentage of 30, I still think they are a good player if they have played over 200 games.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
My first account was like 200-500 and everyone thought i was a noob and it pissed me off so much just because they had over 80%

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hitsua
My first account was like 200-500 and everyone thought i was a noob and it pissed me off so much just because they had over 80%
Win percentage is nothing, but the number of games you have played is everything.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
win percentage doesnt mean anything to me. i used to have an awesome win percentage because i didnt have any allies that lagged/were newbs/BSed/etc. bad win percentages dont necessarily mean the player is bad at all.

Whaturmuva

Eating the souls of children
Reaction score
Website
aqua-teen.com
win percentage means nothing.
either your a good player or you suck

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the person who had played more. He probably lost to alot of pros.....so yeah. The other guy would've created a new account and beaten newbs I think.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
hmm procentage is certanly everything but 1300 losses is a lot. if u get experience u star winning a lot more and the loses diminishes. i find 1300 wins the guy repeats same mistake over and over again and more games i dunno if it means more experience..depend if the person want to learn from mistakes or not. that 20 games-0 it might mean a new account maybe that guy is better than the guy with 560 wins.

honnestly it depends....u never can tell. i know guys that are lvl 11 and beaten lvl 19 and 20 guys not coz the have more xp or more %.. but better micro...umm hard to explain ><.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
1300 losses is pretty bad. But if the person has won 60 games and lost 120? That isn't a bad player. However the more you lose the better you get.

You don't get any better if you win, remember that.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
heheheh but i say u do..u have to remeber what u done good to win that game and..do it the next game...is like the way i discovered one day..by mistake an awsome B.O that allows me to have plenty of hunts and get teh and get talons out by 2 am. u gotta learn.

well i consider 60-120 a bad record to be honnest even though percentage doesn't mean a lot to me...it means he has 33% winning which places him below 48% ( which is the average bnet player).

and i do agree lvls don't mean much but how many games u played. u see i like to do customs sometimes so..i get with my friends and I play. i am lvl 9 and i got 30 wins till talon( which makes me with...120 wins..i think) and there was another guy that played in the opposite team same lvl as me...well i won just coz i was more experienced...so...the truth about lvls, % is somewhere in the middle.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aragorn7
You don't get any better if you win, remember that.
This is how life works, get used to it. Life is a game of losing and winning, some lose more than others while others win more. However the more mistakes you make the better you get. If you beat someone that isn't as good as you then it wasn't a challenge right? You learn a heck of a lot less when you win. When you lose however, you learn a lot more.

60-120 is an average record, it isn't the best...but is shows that the player knows what he is doing. I look at losses quite often when determining skill since the more you lose the better you get, unless you are broken. ;)

48% is actually quite a high win percentage for battle.net...I see a lot of players with 20% and lower. I hate clans that you need a win percentage to get in....it is just sick. Win percentage is completely overated.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
especially how it takes like 30 games to raise it like 5%.

Unless you are Io. who generaly never loses, loses are all apart of the game. when u get someone who remakes an account after every couple losses (eoa-assassin/warg/modus/shoX_) that isn't exactly classy. not to name names or anything...

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
omg 20% winning >< OMG! that's so bad..sorry i mean terrible. those guys are the ones that are ruining my games coz they got no idea what they doing ><!.

well this clan i am in..u must have lvl 13 and over 65% winning rate and most of them have it( and most of them have it well over 65%) because they are indeed really good players. me on the other hand....i don't have it..yet but i AT a lot and they know my value so...they let me in :D. im only lvl 9.

now depends why u want to join a clan..for exmaple this one is very active we at a lot and we play against other clans..we have our lillte wars...so depends on the purpose of the clan i guess.

I have another group of friends for example on west that have a clan with ppl that play rival nations( clan nod)..has nothing to do with ladder..all they played in their life was custom games...lol.

u just gotta find they one to suit u...and btw i wanted to make a clan only with ne players and it doesn't matter the %..u just need to play NE to get it.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Level 13. 560 Wins / 1300 Losses

If he has so many losses he's learnt sth from playing so much.Then he should be a good player.I like playing with good pl.
The combination good-good is just wonderful

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
id havta say experience is over percentage. at least in most cases. hopefully youve learned from your misktakes and have gotten batter. ive lost to less people with a good percentages than ppl with more wins than losses.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Level over all else. If you have 1300 losses you won't be level 13.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
actualy, loses and wins have little to do with level, beacue it is all about who you play.

Like I could get 10 wins off of level 2 players and that won't get me (level 11) a higher level because of such low xp.

In one FFA game i got to level 4 cause i played a level 6 and won